Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 PM

I went with this name because the slogan of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Complaints Department is "Share and Enjoy"... seemed rather appropriate for this group.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:38 PM

It's the name of my favorite character in Final Fantasy XIII
Old 10-28-2011, 05:13 AM

When I was 14 I was trying to think of something that would fit me if I tried to chat online. I was kind of one of those goth kids that was writing morbid poetry ect... so I came up with Insane Illusions.. sometimes I add a 0 or double 00 in there but I use it everywhere it's funny cause sometimes I google it and find all kindsa stuff about me
Old 10-28-2011, 04:48 PM

I wanted something appropriate for this forum. Something that quickly gives others an idea of what I'll say and how I'm gonna say it.

UnicornWrangler would be both a little too arrogant and quite tacky.

So there's this.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:34 AM

For no particular reason, I've been using monikers that are synonymous with shades of the color blue for about fifteen years. "Eruza" is "azure" backwards.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:04 PM

My name is in my native tongue. Haitian/Louisiana Creole. It means Love All. I think that is pretty self explanatory on this sorta forum.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:18 PM

Um . . . I'm skeptical - very, very skeptical - of any claim that presents itself as being the Truth.

I'm allergic to dogma. Seriously. Talking to one of my brothers brings me out in a rash!

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

"Mystical explanations are considered deep. The truth is that they are not even superficial." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 11-20-2011, 02:50 PM

Lately I've been baking a lot of apple crumble for my dear Mr W to make him feel loved and cared for, and most importantly, fed. It's one of his favourite things. I know, I'm an absolute sap!

Also, I'm a fan of Fiona Apple. When I'm feeling moody I often relate to her lyrics. I very nearly called myself "Extraordinary Machine" after the title song of her album, but I thought that could me misconstrued as rather arrogant... so I went the crumble route instead.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 PM

Ima huge Buffy-nerd (all things Whedon really but Buffy was my first love). And I've used Skeezycheeses as my screen name for years. I mean come on, who doesn't like Skeezy Cheeses??

http://youtu.be/dmfYIMj8384
Old 12-08-2011, 04:26 AM

"Heart" is part of an anagram of my name . . . and I think I'm too old to use "rainbow" so I chose a more mature and spiritual interpretation of the word. Plus I AM "radiant", so it all works. LOL oxoxoxo

Tags
names, online names