Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 AM

Default India.

Well, this is my first post here. Thought I might as well make it a shout to my fellow Indian folk here.(If there are any).

Much love
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 PM

Default hi

hi shakti
i think i am poly
and an indian

nice to to see an indian member
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 AM

hi everyone!
i'm not geographically from india, but i have some connections to It
i've never been to india and i don't imagine i'll be there for this life-turn; BTW still in singing and chanting (and sometimes/somehow in studying) and in working a bit as a bridge for new friends approaching me and then flying to india, well.. i must say that the strong connection to that whole land and spirituality is still vibrating Somewhere within me; i "take" what comes from india and asia from their most Paleolithic "cut", that's how i enjoy it the most.

what about india/polyamory nowdays? are you both living there at the moment, or? may you meet poly women -maybe more in towns than in villages, like in italy? (i asked about women, but any chat is very welcome to me )
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 AM

I am an indian housewife. husbands wants us to enter into a polymorous relation with another couple related to us. hadnot heard about poly before that. He has provided me with links to explore and understand before giving my opinion
Old 01-12-2012, 08:39 AM

ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..
Old 01-19-2012, 04:53 PM

Thumbs up From Kolkata

Hi

I am located in Kolkata. Recently heard about Poly and joined this forum a while back.

Nice to meet others from India. Would like to connect and know your experiences.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:44 PM

i love very much Kalý Places
Old 01-20-2012, 12:02 PM

Default Kali places

So @neegoolas have you been to these places?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:48 PM

actually not, or at least not in this incarnation.
since ten years or so it happens quite often that i know someone, this someone meets my two european brother+sister (who live 6 months in europe, 6 months in india, they spend a lot of time in kolkata), and so that someone leaves for at least 2 months in india well, i'm a sort of "bridge", it's quite funny, don't you find?!!

until some years ago i was very much in indian-everything-stuff: i think that (spiritual) teachings jumping out from there have always been crucial for western formation under many sides (numbers, sciences, theology, etc) and maybe it has been in few passages reciprocal, i don't know.
indian spirit, has been my first trip through polytheism (even if...), but most of all, it taught me to Sing and Chant, and everything has been necessary for me to get "here" as i am now.
now i'm deepening more and more my spiritual life within my sorrounding life: my origins (north of europe) and what is Moment by moment; there i really live my self and this includes polyloving

one of my travel-dream is a particular corner of china who knows, one day?!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:42 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
...... it happens quite often that i know someone, this someone meets my two european brother+sister (who live 6 months in europe, 6 months in india, they spend a lot of time in kolkata), and so that someone leaves for at least 2 months in india ........one of my travel-dream is a particular corner of china who knows, one day?!
If "this someone" or your bro+sis happen to drop in at Kolkata, would like to catch up. Its been 3 odd years in Kolkata for me. So still in the mode to meet new people. Especially as my work also requires me to meet new people and connect with them.