Pinellas Area looking for friend

Moonglow

I am a female with husband (no children) mid 40's active professional. Last year had first poly relationship (A v) that ended kind of abruptly and just now getting to where I would like a friend to talk to and understand life again. I used to say, when will I get back to "normal"??? hehe. I am pretty sure I don't want that. I am pretty much open to friendship with men or women. I have only a tiny experience with women. I love music, watersports, theater, pets. If you just want to chat or email or whatever that's great.

I was thinking of maybe going to Ybor sometimes. I like to dance and have fun and play music.

I have never actually put one of these kinds of things out there to the universe like this so please be patient if you write back.

(deep breath) ok... do I actually hit submit... (breathe breathe) :D

Hello we are in Clearwater and are looking for a friend. We are always looking for friends. Hubby TL4everu2 is on here alot, me not so much. I prefer the talking in person. :)

Maybe we could go out sometime and shoot some pool or just sit and have a coffee.

Awesome! When would you like to meet up? We aren't meeting anyone this weekend due to my upcoming fight next weekend. (I'm an MMA fighter in my off time. No...Really...I am!) Just trying to keep my head clear, as well as Cotton Candies. (LT4everu2 above)

I'll send you a private message later when I get off work and give you our e-mail address and/or phone number.

We REALLY like new friends, and if they progress to more than that...We're open to that too. ;)

anytime is fine

Anytime is fine. What I have found is trying to talk to anyone about this, most people don't get it. Sometimes I just feel like nobody gets it or whatever, that's ok just it makes me feel kind of out there on my own...

The nice thing about this website is knowing that there are people out there that relate to the situation and hopefully can add some good perspective..

Take care!

Back