Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 12:51 PM

Default Polyandry

Hi
I'm a 38 years old man living in Sweden. I dated a woman once that introduced me to polyandry relationships. I would like to learn more about that and would like to get in contact with people that share that interest.

"Basquiat"

Last edited by Basquiat; 06-05-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:33 PM

Do you mean "a form of marriage in which a woman has two or more husbands at the same time." (polyandry)?

This is part of polyamory... polyamory is an umbrella term for many different forms of consensual and ethical non-monogamy. If you do a tag search for "vee" "triad" "OPP" and anything else that catches your fancy, you will find others.... myself included.

Polyandry is illegal but if you mean a woman with two other men as lovers in a vee situation.... fill your boots, there are a lot on this site if you read around a bit.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Do you mean "a form of marriage in which a woman has two or more husbands at the same time." (polyandry)?

This is part of polyamory... polyamory is an umbrella term for many different forms of consensual and ethical non-monogamy. If you do a tag search for "vee" "triad" "OPP" and anything else that catches your fancy, you will find others.... myself included.

Polyandry is illegal but if you mean a woman with two other men as lovers in a vee situation.... fill your boots, there are a lot on this site if you read around a bit.
I mean as lovers yes ;-)