Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 06:10 PM

Default Hello all.

Hi, I am new here. Six months ago I started seeing another woman, with my partner's permission, (not enthusiasm, but permission) I was wondering if anyone else stumbled into this poly pattern as a way of staying in their marriage. My partner and I have two children and we are great parents together and I honestly love her and can't imagine my life without her or life "sharing" the children. We have a happy home together and we enjoy each other a great deal. My partner has lost interest in sex and I have a very high libido. So, this seemed like a way of keeping the marriage together without my going without sex and romance. I did that for several years, we have been together for 14. I guess I am wondering if anyone else came to poly as a means of saving the marriage and had it work? By the way, my g/f is wonderful and loving and sexy as hell so I am happy on my end. I want my wife to be happy too but I can't do that for her. Any thoughts?
thanks,
mo2
Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 PM

Hello, Mo2.

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to leave the sage advice for someone else this time, although I would recommend using the Search function to find folks in similar situations as yours.

Just wanted to say "welcome".
Old 10-28-2009, 08:23 PM

Welcome to the boards.