Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 06-22-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponine View Post
(but he hasn't answered any questions...shouldn't all the %'s be 0?)
Hmmm. Perhaps he's answered them but not made any of the answers public.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I could've friended the shit out of you
Priceless!!! That must be used.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
hello i just had to tell you i think you are so outstandingly gorgeous. please feel free to message me if you'd like to exchange numbers/pics
Sent twice in one day, 6 hours apart.

Spam much?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 06-24-2013, 10:29 PM

My favorite of the week.

Him-Hey gorgeous, did you know about this celestial event that happens once in 23 years where Saturn and earth are the closet which makes two unknown people find each other and stay together! Lets take a ride into the country side to see this event. shall we ?

I cant quite decide if this is original but corny or just really corny. Either way I bugged me.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Here's the best one I've ever received. It just came in a few days ago. Keep in mind that, for now, it says I'm married on my profile but doesn't say I'm seeking any dating. Just activity partners and friends.

WOW...You seem to NOT be the normal complete trash on this site...you definitely have some substance and are quite impressive haha. Clearly i dont put much stock in this site as you do so here is a bit more details about me to be fair

Truth be told i am just out of something serious/sticky. not looking to jump back in but at the same time...and probably something you can COMPLETELY understand...we all have needs. I dont show my face because im not looking for the online NORM(SERIOUS dating) so i require a bit more discretion however im not...i repeat NOT...some drunk asshole player frat type guy looking to FUCK any chick in sight. ive gotten all the one time random gross encounters out of my system in college. i now KNOW what i want...what im doing...and my limitations...im looking for someone in the same boat. i desire SEXY...SMART...WITTY...COMPLICATED...COMPLEX....an d yes a bit naughty. and im not talking like whips and chains and tie you up kind of stuff...im talking QUALITY....knows what she is doing..LOVES IT...CRAVES IT...gets off on the thought of it...is as much of a giver as i am....knows what she likes and doesnt...assertive...aggressive...but at the same time i understand that she is still the GIRL..and has the need to be HANDLED...thrown around..told what to do..told she is a good girl..hair pulled...kissed deeply...spanked slapped and dominated...all that fun stuff . im looking for an EQUAL...someone who can handle a no stress no drama casual relationship because she understands that YES even though she is looking for something serious she understands at the same time that she has needs that need to be fulfilled and like me is very particular about who fills them. However this comes with some terms.....just because youre the girl doesnt mean im ready to go . i too need to be attracted...and not just to your sexy mouth ...i need to be attracted to the person...i need to like you as a friend...be comfy...have a great vibe and chemistry. This isnt some random thing for me...i need to WANT it...and in order to do that i need to WANT you. Like you i have no issue getting laid...i too can find some low self esteem person to just get me off and then never talk to again. But im over all that shit...it doesnt do it for me...tricking someone into it..no fun. i want to get off from getting you off as i hope youd do the same. i need that EQUALITY...mentally and physically.

i seriously hope this wasnt too much for you and i didnt scare you away. im honest and forward because i dont have time for games nor do i wanna hurt you (and not a lot of online people actually tell it like it is)...youre gonna be either up for this or youre not....if youre not...no harm done, as long as you approached me like an adult as im approaching you . hopefully we can start with texting/phone calls and go from there. i promise im worth it even if im not exactly what youre looking for...let me know

If you made it through all that, kudos. When I wrote back to tell him thank you very much and that was quite the message, but basically "no thanks", he replied with:

too bad...you sound like a naughty girl and i could be just what youre really looking for

Yea....
Mark - Neverwhere's brother and my roommate
Old 06-26-2013, 02:59 PM

Wow, that's quite a message, but it sounds like spam. He could send that to a dozen women a day.

DO you sound "naughty" in your profile at all?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

miss pixi, 37
Old 06-26-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post

DO you sound "naughty" in your profile at all?
Definitely not. I'm kind of a geek and it's obvious from my profile. Star wars costumes, stuff about my kids, my awesome husband, etc.

I had to respond just because I found it so funny but I ignored him after his last message about being naughty. lol
Old 06-26-2013, 05:21 PM

Default sorry slightly off topic

has anyone had any actual LUCK on OKC? My husband finally deactivated his account he got so down about it. lol. msot recent girl got totally into him, then turned around and said poly didnt seem "safe"
Old 06-26-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeouskitten View Post
has anyone had any actual LUCK on OKC?
Well, yeah! I've had tons of luck. 2 serious long term relationships (presently on-going) and lots of more casual bfs lasting from 3 months to 2 years. I joined in Jan 2009 and so glad I did.

Yeah, lots of assholes to wade through, and some bad first dates or heart knicks, but it comes with the territory when you're panning for gold.

miss pixi, 37
Old 06-27-2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeouskitten View Post
has anyone had any actual LUCK on OKC? My husband finally deactivated his account he got so down about it. lol. msot recent girl got totally into him, then turned around and said poly didnt seem "safe"
I did. Met 2 great guys on there that I dated a while. This was before I met my husband. I haven't searched for poly yet.

Tags
communication, online dating