Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 07:30 PM

Wait ...Yesterday should have been the last day you should have been over doing it. Breakfast in bed ...spa day including manny/peddy...etc, etc.

Get anything really cool for Mothers Day to make the other mothers jealous???

Are you talking about a new poly sex life down the road ? you have come a long way

Last edited by dingedheart; 05-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
Are you talking about a new poly sex life down the road ? you have come a long way
I'd actually like one, but I was actually referring to sex life with husband. Poly sex life is still a long way off if ever. He's still got a lot of "traditional" obsticals in place that I need to break through first. Any steps forward within the next 3 years are just a bonus.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:10 AM

On a non-poly related note, I had a rough day yesterday and I'm still processing it today. One of my male clients asked me to entertain the idea of having an affair with him after our work has concluded. . . .mind you, he is married to my female client; asked me w/in earshot of his 2 year old, and this was our first meeting one on one to discuss me helping him find employment. I have been racking my brain to figure out how the conversation we were having surrounding family, his past jobs, and his child support issues could have in anyway suggested that I was up for something like that.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I have been racking my brain to figure out how the conversation we were having surrounding family, his past jobs, and his child support issues could have in anyway suggested that I was up for something like that.
I'm sure you didn't do anything to invite that kind of advance. Some guys are just dogs. Last night I met someone for the first time in a casual social setting, where the conversation had turned to the economy. We were all talking about money, jobs, the bank industry, etc. -- nothing sexy about that! I happened to mention that I'm short on cash these days. This guy took me aside to tell me he would pay me if I fucked him in the ass with a strap-on. Someone I'd never met before! In the middle of talking about economics, sheesh. I can only surmise that he asks that of any woman he meets just in case he finds someone who'll consider it. Casting a wide net, y'know? So, don't think it was you.

As to how I'm doing... eh, okay.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 05-01-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:33 PM

I'm going to have to defy my doctor and go back to work early, just to keep myself from being tempted to over do it. I'm feeling better, so now my whole house is starting to really bug me.

I really need help learning how to sex text. Found out this weekend that husband and i are both pretty pathetic at it..
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM

Been reading old threads here all morning. Makes me appreciate my boys all the more (especially after having just posted the rocky parts of our beginning in my blog here). Every so often I've had to crawl into my "middle" place in the bed (they were both still sleeping until an hour or so ago) just to soak them up. MrS mentioned that Dude had said that he had to get up by a certain time - I decided to "wake him the best possible way" [Heinlein reference] as he really enjoys "morning sex" and I am rarely home (or in the mood) for it.

So comfortable right now. So happy in a warm fuzzy way. So glad to have these two men in my life.

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 AM

Just floatin' on that's about all I can do.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:35 PM

Overall I'm not doing too bad I guess. Things have been chugging along pretty nicely. I'm mildly surprised at how little the break up with LoveLeigh has hurt. Not that I didn't care about her, just in that we tried it, it failed, move on as friends.

I need to rein myself in today. We're going to a friend's house for a communal Dag build day. I'm having trouble finding a few things in my workshop. I swear BrigidsDaughter and Wendigo extrude an entropic field around them that makes things much messier then they should be. Maybe it's just conflicting work styles that's driving me up the wall. I'm neat and organized, they are..not. It's the one remaining bit of tension between the three of us. They go down there, work, and tear the place up and I always end up having to clean the disaster up before I can do any work. I've tried talking to them, it does no good. No relationship is perfect though, right?

On another note, this full time job I've got? Kicks ass. It's so nice to be able to work full time and get paid decently well for it. Plus the work is pretty easy and I can listen to an mp3 player as I work.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
I swear BrigidsDaughter and Wendigo extrude an entropic field around them that makes things much messier then they should be. Maybe it's just conflicting work styles that's driving me up the wall. I'm neat and organized, they are..not. It's the one remaining bit of tension between the three of us. They go down there, work, and tear the place up and I always end up having to clean the disaster up before I can do any work. I've tried talking to them, it does no good. No relationship is perfect though, right?
LOL! This is why I now have my own work bench and am slowly acquiring my own tools. Husband and I DEFINITELY have different work styles and he is way messier than I am and I'm not exactly neat (even though I like things neat and organized), more lazy. Maybe there's a compromise you three can work out. With myself, it helps to have pictures posted of how things are "supposed" to look, kind of a reminder to put things away.

Great news about the new job.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:09 AM

Looking forward to seeing Whip tomorrow 😃

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update