Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 06:44 AM

I'm also up way past bedtime. I'm getting a new employee tomorrow and I'm exceedingly nervous about it. Haven't had significant communication with First bf in four days and I'm sad about that. (although two weeks ago he mentioned visiting next weekend, and I've been looking forward to it, so my brain is running away with 'maybe he won't visit now') Last week was really hard on my body (had to go to chiropractor twice) and I'm nervous about this week with added stress.
better things: I didn't spend money this weekend, I got lots of laundry done, and threw lots of things away.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 AM

Long day at work, got a bit more caught up on stuff I was behind on. Home and in my PJs - having a beer and relaxing. Boys are in the kitchen debating the ingredients to the perfect hamburger...I'm happy in a warm, fuzzy way.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all!

JaneQ
SLeW: platonic girlfriend and BFF
Lotus: "it's complicated"
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 AM

Not well today - Felt sick. Fortunately, not working today, so I'm just trying to ease off to sleep. Just trying to find my place on here.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:39 AM

Unhappy

Not feeling good.

My ex and I desperately want to be with each other, but both of us know that we won't provide what the other needs (seeing as he's fervently opposed to sharing). Today I cried in public because of the depressing things he's been saying, and we ended up having sex even though we're not supposed to be doing anything romantic (for our own sakes). I feel incredibly torn and like this can only result in more pain and hurt...

On the other hand, we also all got together to celebrate the birthday of a mutual friend we haven't seen in almost a year, and watched a funny movie together. I guess it's those little things that keep us sane.

Last edited by StarTeddy; 04-03-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:55 PM

Been spending a little extra time here and there with the boyfriend, and really getting used to seeing him a lot makes me miss him that much more, lol. Had a really fun night playing Castle Ravenloft (a D&D board game) and watching some Doctor Who last night with all the mates and another friend. Feeling very content this morning Only thing that could have top this would be spending the night. Maybe sometime we'll get to that...
Old 04-08-2012, 09:39 PM

Default Family Webseries

Spent today watching all 21 episodes of the poly webseries "Family" with my guys. We laughed. I only had to hide my head once (can't stand to see people embarrassed...even on a sitcom). We had a few poignant comments and a bit of discussion...an enjoyable afternoon. (Too bad MrS is sick...)

JaneQ
SLeW: platonic girlfriend and BFF
Lotus: "it's complicated"
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 04-09-2012, 05:42 AM

I am basking in the afterglow of a lovely, if short, weekend with First BF. *happy sigh*
(and ever so slightly dreading my tomorrow)

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 04-11-2012, 12:22 AM

feeling a little lost. most random place to start my first post on here. oh hi there!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:56 AM

My work week starts tomorrow morning - I have to go over and wake my dad up as well, so I'll be getting up at 3AM instead of 3:30.

It's been a busy couple of days off and my face has taken a ton of punishment: I've had a chemical peel and a wisdom tooth removed. I really want this stupid swelling to go down on one side of my face. And next week I'll get another peel and go back to the dentist to have the stitches removed.

I have extra work this week, which, I'm glad for the extra hours, but 16+ hour days are killer. >_< I'll like it when the check comes, though.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 PM

Madscientist hasn't been around much since our other friend headed home a few weeks ago. Gamerboy and I had dinner with him and some other friends on Monday and it felt a little strained at first. He also talked about spending half of the year here and the other half a few hours away in a larger city. I know this place is like a social wasteland sometimes and hope he finds what he's looking for there. I wish there was some middle ground for him and I but with our personalities I just don't think it's possible.
On a positive note the new bedroom is not completely done but livable which is fantastic. This project proved that Gamerboy and I have completely different thinking and communication styles, which in turn led to minor spats but we're trying harder to speak in a way the other person will understand. And my first class at my new school is going well so far so yay.
I have always talked to a few interesting women on Ok, no one close enough or compatible but it has still been fun.

Tags
catching up, checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, life events, life experiences, status, update, water cooler