Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 PM

Had a nice meet up in NYC with my email friend, his wife, and my husband. We are still texting and emailing though at a slower rate. Just had a nice set of days off after a long stretch of hard work, got to enjoy spending time with my kiddo, he has learned how to do so many things. I enjoy my work, but I do feel torn at times between work and home.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:02 PM

I am so frustrated by work. I am not enjoying myself at all.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Had a nice meet up in NYC with my email friend, his wife, and my husband.
Oh, did you go to last night's Poly Cocktails big anniversary bash? I couldn't make it.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 03-15-2012, 12:57 PM

I'm doing....bleh.

One one front, it's all roses. LoveLeigh and I are still enjoying each other's company when we can, I've been seeing my friends more often, the antibiotics I'm on for my ear are likely saving me from a world of suck, and with the weather change I can go out and practice my Dag fighting more often.

On the other side my job still sucks, I'm hunting for a new one, my ear is still infected because of my sinuses not letting it drain right, my sinuses are just clearing after my yearly "Holy crap, Trees!" stuffiness and being backed up beyond reason for a week and a half, and my depression is kicking in hard for no real reason.

So yea, I know I'm not doing to bad at all, but that's not how I feel. Damn it all.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:10 PM

@Runic Wolf - That's the trouble with being bi-polar, love, sometimes you're depressed for no real fucking reason. I get it and Wendigo gets it too. We help where we can. <3

As for me, things seem to be looking up. I've had 3 interviews in 2 days and applied to close to 15 jobs in the last couple weeks. I've been spending more time with friends,
but got hurt badly enough that the last fighter practice that I'm sticking to archery tonight. I'm starting to get more face time with Wendigo again too, which is always nice.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 PM

Default Great night..

Feeling pretty good this morning I had a wonderful evening with the boyfriend, consisting of him showing me some new songs on guitar, lots of cuddles, talking and catching up on some favourite shows. There were no untimely interruptions this time and no weird feelings. He makes me happy
Old 03-15-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouryia View Post
He makes me happy

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 03-16-2012, 11:56 PM

Wondering how the weekend will end with one of my partners meeting up with an ex of hers. Guess time will tell
Old 03-17-2012, 12:29 AM

I'm doing really good this week, had 3 interviews between Wed and Thurs and have 2 more set up for next week. Last night we attended fighter practice with Loveleigh and Wendigo. It was the first time that they spent time together and it seemed like everyone had a good time. Wendigo and I playfully teased each other as we were trading arrows back and forth. There was line battle practice, something we all agree we need more of, and then we all went out for coffee and food to a local diner. I'm looking forward to doing it again next week, especially if I get the same post fighter practice treatment.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM

Is it possible to be PENSIVE and OPTIMISTIC? That is how I am feeling. Awesome weather today. Puts you up a notch on good vibes.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update