Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post

Boobie groping at a memorial benefit? Not so sure that deserves congratulations.

I think the guy who died would have approved.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:09 AM

Meh. Emotional state of.....sleepiness. Woke before the alarm
Old 10-03-2011, 05:44 PM

I had messed-up dreams all night.

I would dream of the doorbell ringing, and actually wake-up thinking it was. Then toddle out to the door, and of course,... nothing.

It`s been a super busy time for me,..might need to sloooooow down.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
I had messed-up dreams all night.

I would dream of the doorbell ringing, and actually wake-up thinking it was. Then toddle out to the door, and of course,... nothing.
I've had those dreams, many times! I hear the buzzer, or the phone ringing, or my alarm going off, and I wake up, but it's the middle of the night and no one's there or it was hours away from when my alarm was set. Sometimes I have those dreams just before waking in the morning, so then I'm afraid I'm having a package delivered or something, but there's no one on the intercom.

Only once did it actually happen, a few months ago, where this really drunk chick was leaning on my doorbell demanding that she be let into the building just after the bars closed at 4am. She kept yelling into the intercom that her friend told her she could stay at "Apt. 3C" (my apartment number) but she had the wrong building on the wrong block. She wouldn't stop, even after I stuck my head out the window and told her to go away. After a half-hour of my buzzer going off, I had to call the cops, LOL. I watched her stagger away in her 4-inch stilettos, while the cops laughed and shook their heads, the poor drunken dipshit.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 10-04-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:09 PM

Default Life's Good!

Our family and tribe is doing well I'm getting amped up about the idea of laife after 21+ years in the military. The future looks interesting at the very least!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 10-04-2011, 09:25 PM

NOT happy!

I learned over the weekend that Possibility's male primary is not the most sexually safe person on the face of the planet!

Now I get to have that wonderful conversation with Possibility where sex is taken off the table and shelved, most likely permanently :cry.

I love him to pieces but my health, Breathes' health and the health of any partners down the road MUST come first!

Yeah, I learned that he's the type who can't maintain an erection with a condom so will go without if given half a chance, especially if it's anally.

*sigh*

The talk was supposed to happen tonight. Unfortunately he had a family emergency come up which requires the cancellation of our time together tonight and, most likely, indefinitely. I will find time to have this conversation face to face though. It's not something which should be done via phone or email. IMO that would just make the situation worse than it already is.

I'll be ok once I do manage to get this conversation out of the way. It's the dreading it that's the worst.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:48 AM

Today was my last day feeding the cat at the Hoarder's apartment. Hoo-rah! I cannot imagine where she will put her suitcase when she comes home.

So glad I'm done with that (or will be after she pays me).

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 10-05-2011, 12:11 PM

miss pixi told me this story after I told her about you feeding a hoarder's cat(s).

A friend of hers has catsit for a woman for at least 10 years. This woman has 2 homes, east and west coast. She spends half the year at each... At the house the friend goes to, to catsit, are over 30 cats. She has hoarded cats and doesn't even live there half the year!

Glad you are done going to that smelly dangerous sad apartment.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Custodian

I'm really pissed off about the cruelty, suffering, and injustice going on in the world, and right outside our front doors. Then I come on here and see people whining about their sex lives, cheating on each other, navel-gazing, and in general worrying about things that don't matter. Suck it up and get a life. Go help someone who needs help. If you are on here bitching about your shitty polyamorous sex life, you really do have it good. Put down the internet and go make the fucking world a better place. Start getting a clue about what REALLY matters. The fact that can't find a "third" to "add to your relationship" DOES NOT MATTER. The fact that you can't figure out how to sleep five people in a queen-size bed DOES NOT MATTER. There are people who don't have enough to eat. There are innocent animals being tortured for the fun of it.

Get your collective heads out of your collective asses, polyamorous people.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
I'm really pissed off about the cruelty, suffering, and injustice going on in the world, and right outside our front doors. Then I come on here and see people whining about their sex lives, cheating on each other, navel-gazing, and in general worrying about things that don't matter. Suck it up and get a life. Go help someone who needs help. If you are on here bitching about your shitty polyamorous sex life, you really do have it good. Put down the internet and go make the fucking world a better place. Start getting a clue about what REALLY matters. The fact that can't find a "third" to "add to your relationship" DOES NOT MATTER. The fact that you can't figure out how to sleep five people in a queen-size bed DOES NOT MATTER. There are people who don't have enough to eat. There are innocent animals being tortured for the fun of it.

Get your collective heads out of your collective asses, polyamorous people.
O.o Kaos, what's got you all worked up? I mean, I know the world is a pretty shitty place right now with the US government showing it's true colors, Europe about to collapse financially, and every news outlet boo hooing over a dead guy rather then paying attention to what they should be paying attention to, but you usually seem more calm then this.

Trust me, I agree with you about how frustrating people can be, probably in many the same ways you are, but some parts of human nature you can't change.

Other then concern for Kaos, I'm doing well. Enjoying my day off in the workshop, learning new skills, learning new things, and trying not to be concerned for where the world is heading. All I know when society collapses, I've got some practical skills I can put to work in barter.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update