Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 07:52 PM

Runic Wolf took me out for a wonderful pre-birthday dinner on Friday and we had an awesome time experimenting with wax play after we got home. Such amazing stress relief. Today I'm a little stressed out due to lack of caffeine and the ever growing dissatisfaction with my job which has lead to this round of resume re-writes and applications. My neck is tense and my back hurts, but soon Runic Wolf will be back with some corn/ gluten free caffeine for me.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
They make moisture resistant drywall. It's what should be in your bathroom if your house was built in the past few years.
They do. Too bad the previous owners didn't use any of it in the cellar (although with the amount of moisture that was trapped there, it may not have done any good after a while).

Wooden studs that were on the concrete floor around the sump pump were rotted (blackened and softened to the point where I could just kick them out to remove them), and the remaining drywall had gotten mold blooms on it. Insulation was a blackened nightmare. Yuck.

Electrical got cleared up as well, after P griped about what a hack job it was (maybe a DIY job from someone who knew just enough, but didn't know code). Wiring is much neater down there and we've gone from five separately switched lighting areas to two. Whee!

Cellar is now completely gutted after finding more mold in a corner we thought was unaffected. I guess there is no "unaffected" when it comes to a moldy cellar. Silly me. The Shop-Vac got a workout vacuuming up all the crud, and now the dehumidifier is running, getting the basement down to 20% humidity or less so we can spray concrobium and kill the mold dead once and for all.

I even bought the goggles, gloves, shoe covers, and plastic suits that go over your clothes. All out mold killing frenzy. I'm inclined to post pics.
Xena (previously known as M1): My metamour, Poly. Also in an LTR with Chops. Dating Noa and some others.
Noa (previously AG): Dating Chops and Xena (individually).

My navel-gazing blog thread:
A Mono's Journey Into Poly-Land (or, "Aw hell, there's no road map?!")
Old 10-08-2013, 12:30 AM

It's my birthday. I woke up to cuddles from my little boy and Runic Wolf, worked, had lunch (gluten free chocolate chip cookies anyway) with Runic Wolf and Wendigo, worked some more. Chatted up Runic Wolf and Wendigo on the way home from work, got a birthday hug from Wendigo (presumably we'll do something for my birthday on our next date night) and was take out to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill by my parents. Free applewood bacon wrapped steak with freedom fries and cinnamon apple slices for the win. The "Whiskey Girl" was a little weak, but an extra shot of Jack brought it up to my standards. All in all, a great birthday thus far. Looking forward to more cuddles with Runic Wolf before bed.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:23 AM

Lots of painful emotions I'm working on processing.

Also really anxious for finding a home. It's a prerogative right now (need a pre-approval to make and offer is the spot currently in).
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 10-12-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
It's my birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday!

A song for you. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNp7fRQUHD8
Old 10-12-2013, 10:20 PM

Thanks! Had a date with the boyfriend last night. The last of my birthday week celebration. Today Runic Wolf has his 3rd date with a new interest. They've progressed from coffee to dinner.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:44 PM

I'm giddy
going on third date (within one week) with New Guy tomorrow, and he's cute and funny and a little shy and playful and creative and smart and the way he smiles at me makes me weak in the knees...
had a shitty summer and am enjoying every single second of this great feeling

There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time. Jane Austen
Old 10-22-2013, 06:44 PM

Feeling social! Had a lively meet up for drinks and dinner with friends, went to a play party over the weekend and going to a munch tonight. Excited about my upcoming events.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:02 PM

This has been a week of ups and downs, and today is definitely one of the downs. On Sunday, Runic Wolf and I renewed our vows in front of many of our friends. Wendigo was unable to attend b/c his MIL threw a birthday party for his wife, Pretty Lady, the same day. It was a beautiful day. Monday, Runic Wolf had another date with his new lady friend. She's a good fit for him and it's going well. (I will let him name here). While they were out watching a movie, I began to have bad stomach pains, similar to mentrual cramps (which I don't get), but I figured it had to do with my wheat and corn allergies and ignored it. Bad idea, I woke up yesterday with intestinal issues that landed me in Urgent Care for 5 hours. Today I am trying to get into see a gasteroenterologist to determine if I have Crohn's or possibly Ulcerative Colitis. Neither are appealing to me. I'm getting pretty damn tired of my body attacking itself.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:04 PM

Really good. Looking for a house, looking for work. Having a movie party tonight for Halloween. Have a job interview Monday. Selling Avon. Still doing my crafts.

No longer longing for Seven.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update