Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 02:52 AM

Let's see... last weekend, P gave me a larnin' on how to use the sawzall and the chainsaw (and I refrained from finding things to cut OTHER than the old fence poles and the fallen tree limbs... I was VERY GOOD!), we cut some firewood, and got the new wood stove going (yay!)

Yesterday, P comes home, fires off a text that I was NOT. ALLOWED. TO. EAT. because he was cooking, and I came home to "date night" (since we haven't had the time/opportunity to really go out): lobster casserole, steaks (surf -n- turf!), roasted red potatoes... just to DIE for.

And now, P's south, the kids are here and in bed, and I've discovered Elvis Costello's "Spectacle" on Netflix and am loving it.

Life is good.
Xena: Poly. In relationships with Chops and Noa, and dating others.
Noa: Married, Poly. In relationships with Chops and Xena (individually).

Blog thread: A Mono's Journey Into Poly-Land (or, "Aw hell, there's no road map?!")
Slightly more polished blog with a mono/poly focus: From Baltic to Boardwalk
Old 09-14-2013, 06:06 PM

We will see if my kids will still be playing football or if they get kicked off for my behavior.... there is a parent conduct paper we sign.

Long story short today at my 6yo game I watched another player throw a smaller boy to the ground over and over by his facemask. Then continue to intimidate the boy.. Not my kid btw. The kid was in tears.

No one said anything I lost it and screamed at the top of my lungs.. Over the cheerleaders and etc for the kid to knock it off. Well the kid kept his hands to himself. This is not the first time I have seen him lay a hand on another child. I can not stand a bully. I am pissed no one else said anything before today. The coaches were all on the field leaving the 6-8 yos unsupervised.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:32 PM

Dag, that would be stupid for them to do. If they can't keep the kids acting right with each other someone needs to step in.

I'm a bubble of excitement for my performance tonight. And realizing that next week is going to be crazy busy.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 09-15-2013, 02:10 AM

I hate youth sports organizations I really do right now.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 AM

Bad dropping yesterday and today.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:50 AM

I'm wondering if I tell people at work that I'm sterile, will they stop bringing up baby talk at every opportunity?

After drinking too much coffee this morning I asked my boss if I could leave early because I felt sick from coffee. It was a slow day she said yes. I let my coworker know I'm leaving early because of a stomach ache, before I even end my sentence she blurts out "Are you pregnant!?". NO. Most of my coworkers are mad for babies, but asking me if I'm pregnant or if I'm making a baby yet is rude and intrusive.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:58 AM

As long as you are comfortable bringing it up-I think it's perfectly reasonable to say something along the lines of "hey-it may be amusing to people in general, but for me its really hurtful to have this brought up because xyz so please resist the urge."

That said-I'm sorry you are feeling poorly AND not getting appropriate sympathy! Lame!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:10 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

I am doing really well. We made a few additions to our girls holiday because my mum is meeting us there, and my MIL is now joining us as well. My baby wanted to see her grandmothers, and I saw no reason to say no. In my absence, Nanny J and DH have very sweetly offered to attend certain events on my behalf. I appreciate that.

I am preparing for our holiday and finalising spring racing carnival week attire. Fashion is serious and each day has a theme that must be followed. Nothing but bespoke pieces would suffice. This is my first one, so I am quite excited. I am not a gambler, but I am getting in to the spirit and thinking about placing bets.

All in all, things could not be better.

My Blog
Old 09-18-2013, 03:58 AM

Date night with the hubby. . .gluten free tacos followed by shopping for kinky sex today and then using said toys.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 PM

Disappointed in myself. I think I did something stupid and potentially hurtful.

Also wondering when the apology I was told was supposed to be coming will be here.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update