Just Joined

My wife and I have been trying to figure out how to categorize ourself because we wanted to have a actual 3-way relationship. We have been trying to find someone with the same views and ideas and maybe even friends or someone who may be interested in trying this new adventure we desire. My wife is Bi and she has just became comfortable letting people know. She has had a girlfriend before but always felt she could truly be happy by getting herself involved with not only a woman but a male. I married her, accepting that she would yearn for that so I spent my free time trying to assist her with her desire but it has been tough. It is hard to spot people like that and since my wife is asian, and I am black, we find ourself falling into ignorant stereotypes like the husband must be forcing this on you and so on and so forth. We are over in Korea right now, which is one of the worse places to find Bi woman interested in trying a poly. relationship.

So that is my introduction to this site. I hope to meet more people like us, talk and even make friends or more. Thanks for reading.

Welcome aboard.

Back