MF Couple seeks F for LTR Triad in Upstate, NY

xotheladyxo

My husband (23m) and I (21f) have been discussing adding another woman to our family for a while now. I dated a couple prior to being with my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the relationship. I could see the benefits to having a polyamorous relationship and it seemed to fit my needs much more than a monogamous relationship. My husband and I have been strictly monogamous for the entirety of our relationship, but we are both very open minded to finding our other soulmate.

We aren't looking to rush into anything and we feel that we are actually a ways off from inviting another person into our family. We want to really explore the lifestyle and get a feel for what we are getting into before we start a relationship with someone. We are, however, very open minded to talking to other polyamorous people and prospective girlfriends just to see where it goes. We have a 4 month old daughter so we are very cautious about who we bring into our home and into our life.

Me: I am 23 and a stay at home mom. I am 5'7", I have a curvy build, long auburn hair, grey eyes, and a fair complexion. For fun I do a lot of writing/blogging, I also like to read, cook, work out, watch movies, etc. I love animals and I appreciate the arts. I have always been bisexual, I love women. I am looking for a friend as well as someone I can fall in love with.

Him: He is 21 and a truck driver. He is home every night, but works very hard so that I am able to stay home and take care of our daughter. He is 6'1", He is very strong and has a large build, brown hair and eyes, (usually) trimmed facial hair, and glasses. My husband is the sweetest man you will ever meet, he has the biggest heart and he loves to laugh. He is a typical man and enjoys food, cars, trucks, and things that go boom. :p

We: We are easy going people and are very open minded. We love animals (we have 3 dogs and a turtle) and we love to laugh and have a good time. We are new to this so we are still learning and exploring, but we hope to one day find our other soulmate.

Please come and say hello :D

Last edited:
Back