We are new

SnJ

Hey there,
I am 41 and my wife if 36. We are virgin new to poly. We have been in the "swinging" lifestyle for 2 years. We haven't found what we are looking for. We are looking at starting a triad with my(the husbands) best friend.
We would like to meet others and talk about them and their experiences as well as expand our circle. We really want to try to develop long and deep relationships
We are SO not bed hoppers. lol. We would like to meet some people that are as comfortable at our table with our kids and they would be in the middle of nowhere with us for adult fun.
Is that "unicorn" really out their?
Lol.
Let us know,
SnJ

hi were new here as well im 29 and my wife is 27 married 8 years mostly monagimous well im bi shes veryopenminded about two years ago i realized i was bisexual id had gay exp before but they were just ok well my wife like and we started exploring a few solo encounters with men and a couple solo encounters with women, the solo with men was ok and the solo with women woohoo the next day was not very fun as we would get into bad arguments. Eventually we tried mmf bi 3somes we had two diff partners first one sucked, then the second OMG it was amazing and everything we dreamed of this aprtner was everything we fantasized about and more (i think were in love with him) well we have been very confused to say the least we love each other so much that we were even willing to explore flings with others to satisfy our desires. So after watching this show strange sex on tlc about polyamory we got to thinking hey maybe theres something to this and we have been dying to see this guy again and we thought it was just baout sex but now we realize we fell for someone together andit is such an awakening maybe were not normal even as far as poly is concerned as it seems like mainly its consentual seperate relationships, thats not what we want we want a love affair where someone is attracted to us as a couple and wants everyone to be into eachother and we think that could work we know it works with our f.w.b and it honestly seems to make more sense to us than a standard two party relationship and our dream would be to expand our relationship to include a 3rd male and eventually a 2nd female

Last edited:
We have a V with my husband's best friend. It's been a wild ride! One thing we've been surprised by is how much closer the two guys have become -- sort of like, "blood-brothers," maybe? They are as close as two hetero men could ever be! It's been tough at times but we always bring it back to something good. Our goal is that no matter what happens, my husband and I will remain married, and we all will remain friends.

We are Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.... and Etta Place :) (See the movie, if you haven't yet. It's a great model, for our kind of V).

Back