Hello from the UK

Jet316

Hello there!
I am Jet and I'm from the South of England.

Known I am Poly since the age of 15, and 11 years later my mind still hasn't changed. I didn't even know this forum existed and I'm glad it does.
I currently have a fiancee, who I have a Platonic but Loving relationship with, and two additional partners.

I am here mostly for friendship, advice and to learn more about the world I am in.

Hi Jet316 - welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story! Also feel free to post any particular items you would like to discuss - the Poly Relationships Corner and General Poly Discussion sections are quite active. Best of luck on your continuing poly journey! Al

Greetings Jet,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you've already had quite a bit of experience in poly, I hope you'll get the friendship, advice, and info that you need. For a good amount of feedback, I recommend posting in the Poly Relationships Corner. I'll be following the thread we're in, so there's that already. Glad you're here!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello!

Good evening! Happy new year!

My name is Sophie and I have been poly for as long as I can remember.
I am not originally from this area and know no one that is poly in the U.K., so feeling a bit aloof with my local surrounding. Therefore I am looking to meet new people and generally have a catch up/ build a friendship, etc etc.

Hope to hear from you all soon!
All my best :)

Greetings Sophie. Welcome.

Welcome to the forums, Jet and Sophia.

Back