Myers Briggs and polyamory.

this is really intresting for me in perspective of my relationships
because
i have montianboy ESFP
R - ESFP
me - INFP
M - INFP

Considering there are 16 types this is very cool :)

Jools

Have any of you read the book??
It's called "Please Understand Me" and my dad made us read it as kids so we could understand each other's limitations.

I'm an ESFJ.
My sister is an ISFJ.

We're very emotionally close and GREAT parents to my kids.
I can't remember off hand what Maca is (all the letters get jumbled in my head) but as I recall he and Mono were talking and are the same.
I don't know for sure what GreenGecko is-but I know that reading through the book together we were all amazed at how well we "fit" together.

HMA is an ISTP. I'm an "INXP". These tests are creepily accurate. lol

I don't know how much anyone has looked into the types, or how they work. I sit right between INFP and INTP. When I had my full evaluation done in a class several years back, I was described as an INXP by the assessor. It pretty much means I combine the traits of INFP and INTP equally.

HMA is ISTP to the core. :D

ENFJ

Right on the ball for me. :)

This one was the same for me as the fb one. INFJ... apparetnly we're only 1% of the population, and it's pretty right on for me too

Except that the lst time I took it, I got a completely different result - ENTJ, lol.

That was also a severely shortened version of the test. The longer and "official" version with more evenly spaced questions is probably going to be more on the money, baby. lol

Only ball I got..Is an Excercise Ball. :p

now that we have new members and this thread was a million years ago, I thought it would be interesting to see what comes out of getting to know other peoples myer's briggs personality test....

there is a link on here somewhere to the test if anyone cares to find it.

other than that....

what do you all know about it?:)

I have done these before, I always fall into the idealist category. I recently did this test and ended up a Idealist - Teacher...ENFJ

http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=teacher

My cousin is a ISTJ Gaurdian Inspector...

Pretty cool stuff...I find most of my personality does not fit however, the teacher side. Must have been an odd day...but I was also the kid who, when we did aptitude tests, would seem to get "art" or "drama" as a potential career choice with really low scores for the tech sector or science...

Back