Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

Success and happiness was summed up yesterday as I curled into Redpepper on the swing on her back deck. No talking, just energy passing back and forth between us. This is a case of CRE - Constant Relationship Energy. That is what I require to share myself to the fullest, to open up and be vulnerable in wanting to be held and wanting to find safety in the arms of another. Think of NRE without the blinders, with total awareness that there are others in our lives who are special and that we are a special union. It feels like a complete electrical circuit, like a charge surging through you....that is what I feel with Redpepper.

Boy, I sure wish I could curl up on that swing with you two right now! I could REALLY use a "safe haven" of constant energy exchange!

Sounds good to me, RP.

Yes, Mon. We are still coming. As far as OUR relationships are going, we're all doing well. Just a LOT to get done right now and it's daunting. ;)

No Canadian whiskey for me. Sticking to what I know and can control from now on. Or at least until I let some smooth-talking sailor convince me otherwise.

No Canadian whiskey for me. Sticking to what I know and can control from now on. Or at least until I let some smooth-talking sailor convince me otherwise.

I know a smooth-talking sailor. Better stay clear of him. I hear is a right bastard. :rolleyes:

I used to love Caesars. Might be an idea sometime.

Pretty much my favorite drink. :) Something about clams, tomato juice and fermented anchovies that makes me smile. I guess it could be the vodka, too. :)

[edit]
For our American friends, a Caesar is basically clam juice, tomato juice (combined makes Clamato) and Worcestershire (fermented anchovies) in a drink, with various other garnish to your liking.
[/edit]

Last edited:
A drink with fish and clams innit? Better get me quite drunk first!

A drink with fish and clams innit? Better get me quite drunk first!

Its a take it or leave it kind of thing. Personally, I think it's one of the best drinks around. But it seems to be exclusively Canadian in personality. Aussies won't touch it, but love Bloody Marys (which I personally think taste bland). Americans are similar. Kind of like real martinis (which I also like btw). haha

Back