Couple with open marriage looking for friends in SC

Melski76

My husband and I have tried many adult dating sites and cannot seem to find many people who are looking for the same thing we are. We do not consider ourselves swingers. We are not opposed to one-nights stands on occasion when the mood strikes, but we prefer to have on going relationships. Is there anyone else out there who has a similar outlook on this, or are we on a hopeless journey?

Hi guys

We may be what you are looking for. We're looking for something similar. What part of the state are you in? We're in the Greenville area.

J&V

My husband and I have tried many adult dating sites and cannot seem to find many people who are looking for the same thing we are. We do not consider ourselves swingers. We are not opposed to one-nights stands on occasion when the mood strikes, but we prefer to have on going relationships. Is there anyone else out there who has a similar outlook on this, or are we on a hopeless journey?

hey, i am located in NC, depending on where in SC you are, potentially not far. i am a single looking for a couple. I would love to talk. :)

Back