Julie77

Hi

I'm a new member so please go it easy on me. :D

I'm male but identify myself as transgendered straight female. I'm here on the forum at this time for the purpose of learning more on the subjects here and to learn more about myself. I'm looking for friendships but not any dating, etc. at this time.

I hope to learn new things here as this seems like a really cool forum.:)

*prods and pokes at you* Easy? You want me to go easy? =P
Ah I'm just joking with you. Welcome to the site. I hope you find all the advice and supposrt you need. ^_^ if ever you want to talk to someone one on one, a PM my way is always welcomed. =]

Happy to do so. =] This is a good site with some lovely people and I'm sure you'll have a good time talking to them all. =]

man married to poly

Poly has her cracker now mono man wants his. I approved her lover still tough sometimes, 'course I'm the better lookin' one. That's my problem, I am fighting the alpha-competitive syndrome. I want carma to experience this other thing. Probably hope it eventually runs it 's course. I don't want to control her but don't want to lose her. For a while I felt like it was a triad. Then a wave goes over me and I'm the only one standing in the surf and Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr are over on the beach making love. Ouch!

Hi Garret

Life is very interesting and I can see I have a lot of good things to learn from this forum. I really like the fact that it is so open and welcoming of so many different topics.

My body says I'm a man but my brain says I'm a straight woman. I have no problems with who I am in life.

I have always been a full supporter of people who wish to have a family unit great than two people. I'm very opened minded. :)

Hi Garret

Life is very interesting and I can see I have a lot of good things to learn from this forum. I really like the fact that it is so open and welcoming of so many different topics.

My body says I'm a man but my brain says I'm a straight woman. I have no problems with who I am in life.

I have always been a full supporter of people who wish to have a family unit great than two people. I'm very opened minded. :)
I've always thought what it would have been like to have been born female instead. I often feel like I would have been better as a woman too. But I am a man and I'm ok with that. =] I feel weird bringing that out to a complete stranger, but hey, you're the first to know that! =P

I'm glad that everyone is so different though. =]

Hi

I think it is really great that you are comfortable to say how you feel. The forum here seems to promote that freedom. :)

I recently moved from one State to another. I was very active in the TG community as a friend only. My closest friends are TG straight men who like ladies. I've really grown to love them a lot.

I don't feel I fit the mold that society has set. That is I don't care to be a Straight man or gay man. I have no interest in being either one. From being a young child I was attracted to men and not in a gay way. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway perhaps someday I will be in a family of more than 2 people but fate is holding that off for a later date. :):D

Hi

I think it is really great that you are comfortable to say how you feel. The forum here seems to promote that freedom. :)

I recently moved from one State to another. I was very active in the TG community as a friend only. My closest friends are TG straight men who like ladies. I've really grown to love them a lot.

I don't feel I fit the mold that society has set. That is I don't care to be a Straight man or gay man. I have no interest in being either one. From being a young child I was attracted to men and not in a gay way. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway perhaps someday I will be in a family of more than 2 people but fate is holding that off for a later date. :):D
I completely understand. =] Time will tell. =D

I feel weird in that I feel I really wouldn't care being a man or a woman, I don't really feel like either inside, maybe in the middle, or a bit of both. I have a female body so I'm fine with being a woman, I feel in a male body I'd be fine being a male. I do have it easier having a female body though because I like males and most males prefer females.

Welcome here and make yourself at home!

Back