Young Poly people?

SilentTigress

hi! we are new to Austin. we are a you a young couple although we have been married for awhile and i have found it hard to find anyone close to our age willing to be in a relationship with a married woman. basically I have girlfriends and when we are close and have a solid relationship my hsband joins if it feels right. I am quite shy about letting women know i am into them so it has been quiteawhile since we were involved with anyone. where do you meet people here in Austin? :)) thank you!! hope to meet some cool new friends on here :)

When you say "young", what agegroup are you thinking of?

Hi S Tigress,
Welcome to our forum.

If you are in Austin, you should have some good luck; Austin has quite a few poly people in it. I've never been to Austin myself, but I've been acquainted with many poly people from there through the web.

You might consider starting at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poly-austin/

It sounds like they meet once a week for dinner and conversation, plus hold other events each month.

Let me know if that helps.
Regards,
Kevin T.

hi! we are new to Austin. we are a you a young couple although we have been married for awhile and i have found it hard to find anyone close to our age willing to be in a relationship with a married woman. basically I have girlfriends and when we are close and have a solid relationship my hsband joins if it feels right. I am quite shy about letting women know i am into them so it has been quiteawhile since we were involved with anyone. where do you meet people here in Austin? :)) thank you!! hope to meet some cool new friends on here :)

Young could mean anything from 20-40 in the poly community-at-large, though I have noticed more of us in our 20s coming out of the woodwork. You're in the best possible city in Texas for it, I think. Austin hasn't got a stick up its behind. ;)

Untangle the circumstances first, though: are they unwilling to be in a relationship with you, the woman who happens to be married, or are they unwilling to be in a relationship with you, the woman who apparently has no relationship without Hubby nosing in some months down the line? How immediately do the girlfriends find out that your husband will be involved?

Last edited:
MrS and I have always had a "Lady's Choice" attitude towards his involvement with any girls I have been involved with. The Lady in question has complete control over whether she wants MrS involved in our "happy (bedroom) fun times". Most have not (either because they had other men that would not be happy with that or because they had only developed a relationship with me at that point and it never evolved any further in his direction). The few times when they have been interested in having MrS involved have been fun and exciting but ultimately didn't proceed any further down the relationship spectrum(with no hard feelings).

I don't think that anyone has been turned off to interacting with me by the the possibility of including MrS in the future since it has always been clear from the beginning that it was only ever an option and not an expectation or requirement. (Personally, I think that he enjoys knowing that some "hot girl-on-girl action" is happening - whether he is involved directly or not.)

Last edited:
Back