Hello, I'm just curiously poly

CuriouslyPoly

Hello, I've looked into the polyamory concept...it's rules, it's pros, and it's cons. I vaguely remember talking to a past friend about this from way back. For now I mainly have a monogamous outlook on relationships, but polyamory is a concept that has been lingering in my mind and it pops up at random.

So I'm pretty much polycurious. I'm open to admit that I don't have much luck with the ladies, but that doesn't really bother me. In fact, I developed something that delves into the polyamory concept. I don't mind if I'm just friends with the opposite sex and I do care for a girl's well-being. I do date when I get the chance and just enjoy a girl's company. I'm pretty much sincere and I live by my own standards and expectations. :D

I'm not sure what you mean by 'not much luck', but from my continued investigation into the matter, whatever you bring to a monogamous relationship you can also expect to find in a poly relationship, multiplied by the number if interactions (ie, 2 girls, two relationships, plus the fallout of the girl-girl relationship if any).

I'm not sure what you mean by 'not much luck'
What I mean by that is that not many girls are interested in me romantically or sexually and I'm limited to the few that do. Again, that doesn't really bother me. :) I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that there's an aura that people emit that determines how charismatic or charming one is. I don't really have much of that, and I think that people can sense where they stand in terms of relationship interest. :p

Your Aura

Hello,

The "aura" that is seen or felt, is exactly what you choose to transmit. It is not some natural thing. Choose to project a new aura. Choose to manifest a man who is powerful and with charisma and it will happen. You simply need to make that choice.

Medicrene

Greetings CuriouslyPoly,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad you're here to look and share and learn more about polyamory. I'm sure you'll find some interesting insights, some easy, some challenging, all another aspect of poly. Who knows, maybe you'll decide to try it yourself at some point, but for now it's great just that you're getting familiar with it.

Good to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back