I Just Met You, and I Love You!

VaudvilleIsDead

I really enjoyed the movie Up, hahaha.
Okay, so my name is Shaylee. I'm eighteen, I'll be in school in the fall, and I'm bisexual. I'm planning on getting a degree in early childhood education and I think I'll write on the side. I'm not religious and I smoke. It seems that my lack of guilt about both of these is a bit of a problem around here. I've only been in one polyamorous relationship and while I found that I really enjoyed it, it didn't really work out. So I'm single now, which is only awesome some of the time... I guess I joined this site because I want to know how to sustain a real poly relationship. I live in this smallish town in Texas and most here don't seem to know what polyamory is.
I am so bad at this and will add details because this introduction is sad.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Hi!

Welcome aboard. I hope our input or feedback is helpful for you, even though I believe we're all learning, ourselves.

So, I don't get it, what's sad about this introduction?

Welcome to the group. Nothing like being at the end of the bible belt, huh? I'm on the other end of it. It isn't always easy, but worth it! I hope you learn something here and find those you are meant to find.

welcome! I teach high school and have spoken with several students who identify as poly, both male and female. I am amazed at the new perspectives on relationship that many of my high school students have that have taken me a lifetime to wake up to. I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Immaterial

Welcome!

First I gotta say, That is my favorite line from the movie ^_^

But anywho, WELCOME!!! I'm new as well, it's nice to see other youngins here (I'm 19 :) ) I'm trying to understand this life too (as we all are) hopefully we can help eachother :)

Hi there!

I'm Soul. You know what I find very interesting about your post?

I also live in the lovely part of America known as the Bible Belt. One of the poorer Southern states actually. I am also bisexual--and actually eighteen. Well, for another month now.

Only, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for about three years now--best friends for about seven since the day we met. I've got about another month of school before I graduate from my trade school and will be making the real money, lol.

Oh, and my girlfriend and I have been working on a novel of sorts since we first met one another so... that's pretty neat that you also mentioned writing.

: )

-Soul

Back