KC meetup group

AutumnalTone

I attended a meetup this evening in Overland Park and had a blast. The people were personable and the discussion entertaining. I'll be attending regularly in the future.

It appears the third Sunday evening of each month will be the designated day going forward. Yeah, this was the second Sunday of the month and I don't know if we're going to try for another next week. Once the official announcement gets made, I'll update here.

Last edited:
KCKMO Poly meetup

Hello, we came across this and was hoping that someone could tell us if these meetings are still going on and how we could get more information if they are. We've discussed opening our relationship up to involve another on a more deeper level than just the occasional swinging lifestyle that we've been in for over 7 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The group has been renamed KC Poly. The scheduled events can be found at http://www.meetup.com/KCPoly/ on the Meetup.com site.

We have an assistant organizer now who has more time to put into the group and thus a whole lot of events are appearing on the schedule. Had a Taco Tuesday thing this evening, there's a lunch thing tomorrow, and so forth.

There are so many events happening.

Taco Tuesdays
Lunch on Wednesdays
Thursday evenings at the Phoenix Club
Wednesday evening drum classes
Sundays at the Nelson-Atkins
etc.

There's bound to be something that will fit any given person's schedule. My work precludes Friday and Saturday evening events, though I can make some of the others. It's interesting to see how this group is building.

Back