Lonely in North Carolina

HannahM

HI! I'm currently looking to date a couple. I am bisexual and I have been with both guys and girls but never a couple. I mean date not just a hook-up and yes I understand that the couple need to be reassured that they are the main loves of their lives but sometimes relationships just work better with an extra person to share the love and hard times.

I am 21 and I have little children so I need a couple to understand that I might not be able to spend 100% of my time with them. I have blonde hair and green eyes. If you're interested for more information let me know! =)

Hello. Where in NC are you located. My wife polypaganher and I are currently looking for a female for a triad. Well to be honest were looking for anything. We are both very open people. She loves being social and has a big heart. I really enjoy meeting and being around good, like minded people. Sharing laughs and food. Would like to talk further to see if we click.

Not to far, and interested

Hi Hannah!

We are located near the state line, about 45 minutes from Elizabeth City. If you would like to chat and see if there is a connection, please email me. [email protected]

Thank you 😊

Back