straight woman here

TeJoKo

Edited:
This was meant to be a reply to a different post, but the replies became too off topic so it was made into its own thread, which I really REALLY regret. I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE ITS OWN THREAD OR GET SO MUCH ATTENTION! I am embarrassed that I even brought this up, and I apologize for the things I said that caused a couple people to treat me with distaste on a different post. I wish I could take it all back.

I don't want to debate my views, I don't want to discuss my problems, and I CERTAINLY don't want people just reading the first page and replying with questions or comments that are covered in the subsequent pages. I would like to be done DONE with this. PLEASE?

Last edited:
(I think pussy is gross, anyway). To be completely honest, I don't like women that much in general. I dislike most the feminine aspects in myself, especially my expression of emotions. Makeup, fashion, babies, being scared of dirt or bruises... none of it makes ANY sense to me at all. I mean no offense to any women here, but I just don't get it.

You're making a lot of generalisations here. I think it's sad that you find pussy gross when you have one yourself. Secondly the aspects of being female you dislike are social constructs - woman are trained to be interested in makeup, fashion & babies and to be vulnerable. We are not all like that, it's just a role many are trained into. What you 'don't get' is how patriarchy has moulded many women into the vulnerable piece of fluff you despise.

I find that bi girls are a little crazier than straight girls. They have wilder personalities that kind of conflict with my laid back nature...
In my experience, the most generous and smartest women I've known were straight. The bi girls I have known have always been way too interested in superficial bullshit.

Again, a big generalisation. The bi girls you've met fit this image. I'm bi and I certainly don't.

I also have to disagree that women love better. Maybe women love men better and men love women better... but I have always found that females are fickle and judgmental, and males make much better friends. I have always felt love from females to be superficial and not sincere. Maybe that stems from my upbringing.

Without meaning to go too psychoanalytical here, you've got MASSIVE issues with women. I'm guessing (I might be wrong) that you dislike women so much because you've been raised with the idea that men are better, that 'masculine' traits (logical, non-emotional) are preferable to 'feminine' traits.

And I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who is going to say that your assertion 'women love men better and men love women better' is not scientifically proven ;)

I am totally straight. 99% straight. I will let a woman touch me, and I may kiss her if if thrills my man, but I am in no way interested in women sexually, emotionally, or even really platonically. I went through a bi curious stage as a teenager and found that it wasn't for me. (I think pussy is gross, anyway). To be completely honest, I don't like women that much in general. I dislike most the feminine aspects in myself, especially my expression of emotions. Makeup, fashion, babies, being scared of dirt or bruises... none of it makes ANY sense to me at all. I mean no offense to any women here, but I just don't get it.

I find it VERY frustrating that it is hard for my men to find straight girls who are more interested in them than me.

I find that bi girls are a little crazier than straight girls. They have wilder personalities that kind of conflict with my laid back nature...
In my experience, the most generous and smartest women I've known were straight. The bi girls I have known have always been way too interested in superficial bullshit.

I also have to disagree that women love better. Maybe women love men better and men love women better... but I have always found that females are fickle and judgmental, and males make much better friends. I have always felt love from females to be superficial and not sincere. Maybe that stems from my upbringing.

Thanks for your honesty! Way to put yourself out there. Apart from not liking pussy sexually the rest is stereotypes no?

It sounds like you are frustrated with bi women that are in your life right now. I assure you they come in different forms... not that you need to find them... but just so you know.....I know MANY women who enjoy bruises ;)

You're making a lot of generalisations here. I think it's sad that you find pussy gross when you have one yourself. Secondly the aspects of being female you dislike are social constructs - woman are trained to be interested in makeup, fashion & babies and to be vulnerable. We are not all like that, it's just a role many are trained into. What you 'don't get' is how patriarchy has moulded many women into the vulnerable piece of fluff you despise.

Again, a big generalisation. The bi girls you've met fit this image. I'm bi and I certainly don't.

Without meaning to go too psychoanalytical here, you've got MASSIVE issues with women. I'm guessing (I might be wrong) that you dislike women so much because you've been raised with the idea that men are better, that 'masculine' traits (logical, non-emotional) are preferable to 'feminine' traits.

And I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who is going to say that your assertion 'women love men better and men love women better' is not scientifically proven ;)

I was raised by my mother in a gender equality home. I think I may dislike women so much because I generally dislike my mother. In school it was the girls who were meanest to me. ... And emotions just complicate everything. It is also hard to find women who can handle real camping, want to be around firearms, and don't feel the need to impress everyone.

Women are not trained to be interested in babies, their hormones do that. And even if it is all based on how society has trained women to be, they still fall into it so hard that many women will not even leave the house without makeup on. The way I see it, makeup enables insecurities and falsely advertises. (Many guys have admitted that opinion about the false advertisement).
And whatever society did that made women scared of the outdoors, it's fucked.

I am sorry I think pussy is gross. But, a downward facing moist hole that drips whenever it damn well decides to IS kind of gross to me. I wear a pantyliner daily because I cannot stand moistness in my panties, nor do I like the smell, especially around ovulation or menstruation when it is strongest.

Women intimidate me. Not as much online as in person. They actually scare the hell out of me. I don't know how to talk to them. I don't know how to relate to them. I don't know how to understand them. And worst of all, i don't know how to comfort people, and that seems to be what women want from other women the most.

Of course it's not scientifically proven that men love women more and women love men more... But maybe women just love the man who made this post more, and men love women like me more.

Seeing the theme of this thread just really annoyed me. But I am only annoyed because it seems to be true that most women open to poly relationships are bi. Actually, it seems like most young women these days are bi. And that makes me feel like I am even MORE sexually fucked up than I already know I am. It also makes being straight and poly very frustrating because all the girls my guys find want to sleep with me, too.

Thanks for your honesty! Way to put yourself out there. Apart from not liking pussy sexually the rest is stereotypes no?

It sounds like you are frustrated with bi women that are in your life right now. I assure you they come in different forms... not that you need to find them... but just so you know.....I know MANY women who enjoy bruises ;)

I am frustrated that none of my men, nor I can meet any straight girls anymore. I haven't met a straight girl in years.

I guess they are stereotypes... but stereotypes stem from reality. You can't buy a facial moisturizer that doesn't say to apply before makeup, or take any polls that are marketed toward women without answering questions about fashion. Most of the ads that I see on facebook advertise baby products or fashion accessories. It is difficult to find comfortable shoes or pants that are sold for women because everything has to be 'fashionable'. I buy most my clothes at R.E.I. because they are one of the few stores that sell clothing for women who do more than stand around and look pretty. I find myself frequently disgusted by the commercials and products being marketed to women, and disgusted at how women are portrayed in movies and on tv.

Maybe women in reality are much different than they appear from far away... but I haven't found many I could get along with well enough to get to know. There are two girls in my life right now. One is too lazy to go on a hike, and the other would prefer to crawl across the car than brush against a branch in the dark to get in the passenger side.
I would LOVE to meet a woman who would forage through the blackberry bushes with me, despite the fact that it will leave itchy scratches for a couple weeks.

TeJoKo,

I posted in this thread because the title annoyed me. I think that is why you will find most of posts in here from women. Say something provocative, and BOOM!

A little about me, so that you know where I might fit in to your female spectrum: I am bi. I don't wear makeup (except on special occassions). I go to a higher end hair salon because I like the pampering, but will tell the stylist NOT to give me anything that isn't "wash and wear." I've never been camping, but would certainly like to try it (just wasn't something we did growing up). I am grossed out by spiders and some creepy crawlies, but I hate myself for it because it's stupid and irrational. I own one pink item of clothing, and it turns out the colour looks good on me, even though I dislike it. I go shopping when nothing fits anymore, and not a minute sooner. If I have a problem with someone, I get it out in the open and deal with it, then move on. I don't own any guns, but I also don't know anyone who does (probably regional), though I have always been interested in learning how to use one. I want children of my own, though I dislike the children of most other people. I will be the first to admit that I don't understand women in general, and as a direct consequence, date far, far fewer, despite me being attracted to them. I own less than ten, no eight, pairs of shoes.

I don't like your generalizations, but have experienced much of the same things you have, with many women. (Not all. :)) I have also found different things, once I started to look a little deeper.

My mother was ... is ... a work of art. She's superficial, always dressed nicely, and won't even take the dog outside of her apartment without makeup on. She was emotionally abusive to me as a child. I was bullied throughout school by girls, too.

I work in IT. I prefer working in a male-dominated environment because most men don't play the mind games that most women do. If I have a problem or I think I may have offended someone, I can talk to them and get it out in the open, clear away any misunderstandings.

I had to work in an office full of women for half days as part of a service my department offers. (Not a service for women, just that particular office! :p) It was horrible. I listened to them gossip and back stab each other, then act as though they were best friends when the other parties involved were around. I found this brought out my own insecurities. I wondered what they were saying about ME behind my back.

The unit I work in now is mostly comprised of women. However, I was very surprised (and happy) when I figured out the dynamic. The women in that group all have very strong personalities. And yet, we can go to a meeting and disagree completely and strongly on a subject, then walk out of the meeting and be friendly coworkers. Not something I've experienced with many women in my life.

One of my coworkers is always dressed NICELY. She wears her makeup tastefully, and has more shoes in her office than I own. And yet, she doesn't take bullshit, and is smart and extremely capable. She probably wouldn't be caught dead camping, but she also wouldn't be caught dead with a child of her own. I looked down on her before I knew her. And now I'm quite ashamed of that.

So, I am working on giving women a chance, on my terms. I won't take crap and backstabbing bitchiness. But if a gal wears makeup, likes pink, reads fashion magazines ... I will still see if she's the type of person I like.

Last edited:
Women are not trained to be interested in babies, their hormones do that.

I'm calling BS (see the thread "Childfree and Poly") because if you believe that, then why aren't YOU interested in babies?

You speak as though you believe you are unique in a lot of ways. You are not as unique as you think you are. There are lots of women who are nothing like the way you describe. However, reading your post really turned me off. It made me feel as though "why should I even try to understand or get to know her, she's already made up her mind about me because I'm female and bisexual". I refuse to audition for some stranger's approval. I suggest that your problem with other women is yourself, not the other women. If a man came on and spoke the way you just did of women, the word for it would be "misogyny".

Last edited:
Why do you have to find someone like you? And why are you finding them anyway. If you aren't bi then isn't it one or both of your men looking. What of their desire in this? Maybe its not so much about being bi, but being accepting. Maybe they are interested in women not like you because they have you.

Frankly, I would stay way clear of anyone who immediately judged me and prescribed my identity as a female. My description of who I am is my own and I'm proud of it. Sure, I am influenced by what is beat into my head, but I think anyone who has half a brain thinks about where they are at with it all. Maybe finding someone who "thinks" about the way things affect her would be a better option?

Hey, just a thought from someone who used to wear pantiliners.. and who, for a living puts pads in panties for my clients. They make pussies smell more and not in an appealing way. I find that letting that pussy free works way better. Maybe some cotton panties and a whole lot of freedom would help.
I'm wondering where your men factor in with this. Do they get to be as free sexually with you because of your hang ups? I can't imagine they feel they can go all out and enjoy you like they want to. There is nothing as exciting and sexy as a woman who really loves her body and who she is. Juices and all. Not that you have to like your juices, just appreciating that others do and think they are sexy.

Last edited:
I can't imagine they feel they can go all out and enjoy you like they want to. There is nothing as exciting and sexy as a woman who really loves her body and who she is. Juices and all. Not that you have to like your juices, just appreciating that others do us sexy.

Couldn't agree more...:)

I am not going to comment on specifics, but I am not used to seeing this much girl hate from a girl. Wow, serious intensity.

If a man came on and spoke the way you just did of women, the word for it would be "misogyny".

The guy would be ripped to shreds and fed to the dogs. :)

+1 to all the awesome comments ^

I'd like to add...you don't hate these women because of who they are, you hate them because of who you are.

Maybe women in reality are much different than they appear from far away... but I haven't found many I could get along with well enough to get to know. There are two girls in my life right now. One is too lazy to go on a hike, and the other would prefer to crawl across the car than brush against a branch in the dark to get in the passenger side.
I would LOVE to meet a woman who would forage through the blackberry bushes with me, despite the fact that it will leave itchy scratches for a couple weeks.

Hey, lesbians are famous for loving to camp and going to Home Depot to get materials for home projects! Redpepper here seems to go camping once a week all summer!

Myself, I'm yin yang. Femme in some ways, butch in others. Pansexual. I was raised camping for the whole summer, my mom was a real good camper and so am I.

However, many girls hate camping and nature in the raw. My oldest daughter took a college course last summer in environmental science and the class went to a pond near the campus to collect pond water samples. She was the only girl not in flip flops, she actually wore appropriate footwear for the woods. And none of the girls would even approach the slimy pond shore. She took all the samples herself. But, she's a lesbian.

Girly-girls can be wicked cute. My gf is very femme but she loves to camp. She just has to do it in full makeup. lol

PS I love my juicy pussy! lol She brings me so much pleasure.

I don't come across a lot of superficial, high maintenance women in my life. Most of the women I know wear makeup on special occasions or only minimal makeup on a daily basis. I play a full contact sport comprised entirely of women who aren't afraid to get dirty, smelly and bruised. I love to camp and hike and swim in lakes.

Women like you who you can get along with are out there. Sexual orientation has very little to do with a person as a whole. Gender might have a little more to do with who we are as people but there is still a wide variety of the ways people are within a gender.

Wow, a post that I have NOT commented on yet! ;)

I like that 'sexual fluidity' concept of female sexuality. It was interesting to me, and of course, highly electrifying to finally kiss a women, or rather a woman to kiss me, as I moved into my 40's. The first female sensual kiss as an adult. Wow. Blown away!

This is after being married to same dude for 20 plus years and having a pretty fantastic relationship. Hmmm, so does this 3 month sexual encounter make me Bi? Maybe.

The way I think of it, is that it has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with REALLLY diggin the person. It was fantastic while it lasted and probably the best sex - always in three - EVER! At first, she was a big GIVER, but then something changed where it became all about her again. It was still fun.

Like TL mentions, I am wary to do it again....but will remember the summer of 2010 as the best summer of my life filled with love, frolicking and sunshine. Inside and out. I gotta start working on my screenplay!! :d

I love lube for handjobs and a couple other uses... but no one needs to use it on me!

in her defense, pussy IS kinda gross, but then I may be biased there :rolleyes: :p

but to go with the OP, I have also noticed ALOT of bi poly women, and straight men. And have also noticed some men have a "one penis policy" meaning they are the only male allowed in a relationship... just seems selfish to me honestly, but eh, I guess everyone does it differently

Back