Bucket list

I want to go skydiving... don't care to do it solo. A tandem jump with a pro suits me just fine.

To get a degree in theology that doesn't just cover christianity, and then start a church with Karma.

We have the dream of opening a spiritual center. Mind body and soul. But I need the education first, Culinary degree now, theology next and then hopefuly a fitness instructor when I reach my goal weight.

-To visit Jamaica. the Cayman Islands, and scuba dive in both places.
-To learn to scuba dive (maybe this should have been first?)
-To take my wife on a totally spoiling, no holds barred, money's no object all-inclusive vacation for at least 2 weeks where we're not even allowed to acknowledge that we have jobs, much less talk about work.
- To try hang-gliding
- To meet the love of my world and create true happiness (OH.. checkmark that one, it's done)

re-learn how to play guitar

Oh .... and get back into piano. It was a dream to teach piano - and I have this lovely piano sitting in my living room. Perhaps I should put it in my family room and start practicing - create a space conducive to teaching.

Oh Ari......... :D *snicker* :D

Oh .... and get back into piano. It was a dream to teach piano - and I have this lovely piano sitting in my living room. Perhaps I should put it in my family room and start practicing - create a space conducive to teaching.

Oh Ari......... :D *snicker* :D

I sense somebody needs somebody else to help move a piano.
whistle.gif

I am going to go to the Pacific Northwest some day, and preferably live there until I die.

Climb mount Kilimanjaro and see the sun rise across Africa

Learn to speak fluent Polish

Spend a year living in Eastern Europe

Learn to play guitar and piano

Experience atleast one poly relationship. :)

Back