back again

Inyourendo

I toon a huge step back from dating anyone, a year and half to be exact. I got pg, gained 130 lbs and generally haven't been in the mood between not being myself and nursing an infant. Now that the baby is 6 months old and I'm almost back down to my pre pregnancy size I'm feeling much more like my old self. Not sure what I want to do, not really interested in actively looking. I have 4 kids, we homeschool, I work full time, just enrolled in college full time and got a second job ( working 2 sleeping overnights) so I'm not even sure if I have time for someone else but at the same time I feel so close to my poly self, I just want to connect to other poly folks.

My husband has been seeing someone all along. He and his lady have been together about a year. Before the baby was here we use to go over for sexy movie night or he would go over every week but now she comes over here and spends a couple nights a month. She also hangs out a couple times a week. I consider her to be one of my best friends. She actually moved in with my best friend lol oddly enough my mother in law moved in there too, which is a big part why she comes here.

He also has casual partners, he texts and fb with them but mostly a fwb thing. He jokes around that he's "good luck chuck" he starts hooking up and they find a bf. Right now he has one lady but he's planning on meeting 2. He's kind of a slut. I'm pretty bad at encouraging him lol. He seems to find no shortage of women willing to see a married man.

A couple summers ago we were dating a couple. They wanted polyfi, we didn't. I ended things because I felt the male of the relationship was being manipulative. Hubs and the female broke things off because the male was not fine with her dating a man. They eventually dated another couple,but again the jealousy of the male caused problems so she divorced him. She and hubs dated briefly until her current male partner decided he wanted a closed relationship. I was kind of surprised that she broke it off. She had told hubs that if we had told her that we wanted her to leave her husband for us (something we would never do) she would have. I thought she cared for him more than that.

Sorry to hear the more involved relationships broke up. Hopefully something more reliable will come your way in the not too distant future. Sounds like your husband is seeing someone pretty good right now.

I've only been here since 2012 but I'm glad to meet you guys. Wishing you the best on the road ahead.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hey there...

Sounds like things are going pretty good despite the other couple and their issues..

Glad your feeling back to your poly self too.. Baby and hormone recovery can be a hard road to travel..

Nancy

Thank you. I really feel like I'm on the verge of self discovery, its a pretty amazing feeling. Maybe it's the positive new changes in my life, maybe it's the weather lol

hello!

Hi Inyourendo,
I'm jim. It's nice to hear youre feeling your old poly self and things are looking positive. :)

Welcome!

Back