feeling welcome already just reading some posts

blackbirdsings

Hello forum.
I am writing in a state of pure bliss. I just got back from a weekend with my new lover and I am sitting here with my husband as he registers for this forum. so glad it is here to learn from and begin what feels like a wonderful new chapter/awakening in my life. :)

Welcome! There's an amazing amount of info here, and a great support system for the rough times - along with a great group of people to rejoice with you when things are going well. I wish you all the best!

thanks to you both. I am enjoying what I have read so far. It just makes me realize how not "unnormal" I am to hear about others triumphs and lows on this path. I have been in a Poly friendly community for 12 years now and I am so glad that I had all that support as I worked through what I needed to to finally be clear about who I am.

Love that word

That is so great...."a new chapter/awakening.....that is such an awesome way to look at it. I feel like I am waking up for the first time in my life. I can't wait to share my experiences after my first romantic interlude! Rock On!

heehee it's nice to hear some positive blissed out people. I've had and been reading about rough waters a lot lately. So good to remember the blessings that we enjoy as well!

Back