A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

My Sexual Preference

I am a lesbian stud who has been in an 11 year realationship with a bisexual woman, if that makes sense. My girlfriend has always dated guys but I am the first female she's ever dated.

pansexual female

Cis-gendered male, if it feels good, do it.

(Mainly attracted to feminine energy, mainly in relationships with cis-gendered women, but attracted to a lot of people for a lot of reasons.)

Cis-gendered female (although I lean androgynous). I was much more of a tomboy growing up and embraced my feminine side a lot over the past two or three years.

I identify as polysexual. I lean towards feminine men more than anything, but I've been attracted to many different people for many different reasons.

Female, married to a woman. Bisexual, because that's how I've always labeled myself, but pansexual probably fits better as the years go by.

Male and Female (husband/wife) both straight.

Male bi-curious, partnered with female hetero

- Male
- Straight (pretty sure)
- Dating poly female but tend to forget she's poly. Reluctant friends with her boyfriend who could easily destroy me with two fingers. I do it out of love, I suppose.

I really don't see why society's wired towards monogamy.
I tend to trace the origins back to organized religion, but I don't want to make any half-assed assumptions.

I think as far as anthropologists can figure, it actually goes back to the Agrarian society where ownership and property because important concepts and thus one had to know one's kids were one's own if one is going to pass one's property along to them.

Hello Im new

I am a bisexual woman happily married to a wonderful man but looking for a woman to join our relationship. Looking for a long-term relationship that both me and my husband can be a part of.

Back