New in NY

nessamarie

Hi all...new to this forum, new to the idea of polyamory...I am in a commited relationship for the last 11 years, we are both bi-sexual, he doesn't admit it as readily as I do...we have dabbled once or twice a year in swinger encounters...which were fun, but unsatisfying in the long run! I am not a one night stand kind of person. We ideally feel that adding another man or woman to our relationship...in every aspect would be ideal...am looking for advice on how this all works, ways to meet agreeable people, if this really exists, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Guess I should say, also that we are not married...he is opposed after being burned in his first marriage...I am open to it again...he is 50 and I am 42...we both have two daughters from our first marriages the oldest being 21 and youngest 12...

Welcome to the forum!

There's always a ton to read and learn - please feel free to ask whatever you can't find easily...

Hello nessamarie,
Just wanted to add my belated welcome.

Have a look at our "Dating & Friendships" board ... Really, you can immerse yourself in a lot of the threads here, and learn a lot about poly.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back