new here

ashylove

hi there. my name is ashleigh and my husband is luke. we are kinda new to polyamory, we had looked into it about a year ago, but never really went anywhere with it. now we are trying to find out more about it, and are very interested in seeing if it is what we are. a bit more about us, we have been together for 7 years, married for 4, and have 3 kids. his job also makes this difficult, he doesnt know where to look to find someone he can connect with. on the other hand i have a guy that we have been friends with for 6 years, and i have had an on/off 'thing' with him. i definitly care about him, and possibly love him.

we are really looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Welcome!

Whenever people say they're having trouble finding a second partner, I always advise them to do whatever they did to find the first!

lol... we met in high school, kinda hard to do that again!!! i just wish he could head out and meet people... his job makes it really hard to do, he works alot, and he's on second shift, so he misses out on all the fun stuff. i think he is suppossed to be going to a party this weekend though, so who knows!

thanks for the welcomes!!!:)

lol... we met in high school, kinda hard to do that again!!! i just wish he could head out and meet people... his job makes it really hard to do, he works alot, and he's on second shift, so he misses out on all the fun stuff. i think he is suppossed to be going to a party this weekend though, so who knows!

thanks for the welcomes!!!:)

lmao! you do have a point there...

heh, which reminds me of my husband's comment every time he drops me off at school... "I love university"

Note: He never attended university. He just loves the fact that tight jeans are back in style, and summer brings shorts and miniskirts, and that university is full of girls :p

Back