Upstate and Central New York Get-Togethers - The Birdcage

CielDuMatin

If you are looking for get-togethers in various parts of Upstate New York, may I suggest that you join our forum called the Birdcage? The link is at http://www.thebirdcage.org/ which provides all the details for signing up.

We are now holding 2-3 dinner meet-ups in various parts of the state every month, along with movie outings, coffee shop meetings, even a knitting circle (I'm not kidding!) The forum can be used to gauge interest and organise whatever poly-related, or poly-friendly events you would like.

I will post specific details of dates to this thread in future, rather than creating new threads for each event and cluttering up the board.

May Get-togethers

Currently in May we have the following planned:

Bowling Outing at a location between Rochester and Syracuse - Wednesday, May 19th.

Outing to the Rochester Lilac Festival, Friday May 21st for dinner with possible other dates to be added.

Albany area dinner get-together, Friday May 21st

For details and to RSVP either sign up to the Birdcage forum (http://www.thebirdcage.org/ ), or PM me!

Upcoming events scheduled for the Birdcage:

June 3rd: Bowling outing in the Rochester area
June 24th: Syracuse area get-together

It's been a while, but just wanted to let everyone know that the Birdcage is still active, and having get-togethers. Currently we are still concentrated in Central New York (Syracuse and Rochester) and have three events coming up in October. Membership from other areas of the state, especially the NYC Metro area, Long Island and the Hudon Valley) seems to be slowly increasing and I think we all hope of it reaching a "critical mass" to make it worth organising something there.

Please see the link in my footer for access, should you be interested.

It's been a while, but just wanted to let everyone know that the Birdcage is still active, and having get-togethers. Currently we are still concentrated in Central New York (Syracuse and Rochester) and have three events coming up in October. Membership from other areas of the state, especially the NYC Metro area, Long Island and the Hudon Valley) seems to be slowly increasing and I think we all hope of it reaching a "critical mass" to make it worth organising something there.

Please see the link in my footer for access, should you be interested.

Glad to hear from you again my friend! Hope life is treating you well :)

Back