Middle TN poly people?

niceinjeans

Looking to hear from others in the area. I found the TN Poly list, but it seems pretty much dead. Are there any get togethers, support structures, etc in the area?

I am visiting TN for a while for work, am currently in Chattanooga. Would love to meet up with other poly people and make new friends and connections

I live in Middle TN and just recently formed a Triad and would love to make some friends in the area to be able to hang out with and be open.

Hi there!

I know there is a TNPoly website but I haven't seen any events planned. My girlfriend, JennaMarie, and I are looking for a sexual vee for me and an emotional vee for both of us. :)

Hopefully there will be some events in middle TN soon so we can meet up!

Sincerely,
'Leo'

TNPoly

There is a TNPoly website that I have been on for quite some time now. It appears pretty much dead. They do advertise for the Atlanta Poly Weekend, but outside of that, there is not much activity.

[edit]
Perhaps we should step up and put something together. There does seem to be enough interest to at least start to think about a meeting.
[/edit]

NIJ

Last edited:
I noticed the same thing when I joined the TN Four Play site...

It's a shame we can't find a more vibrant community online for TN. Perhaps it's the 'bible-belt', the fear that some have of revealing their desires, who knows...

It's sad, nonetheless.

Well, grab the bull by the horns and set one up! ;-)
That's pretty much what we did in upstate New York, and it has grown quite nicely.

It can be as simple as a mailing list, or a Yahoo group, or Facebook Google+ - your choice of free social networking is huge right now.

And it doesn't have to be a big organisational effort, either. Pick a coffee shop that is fairly central and say "We'll be there at 3pm on Sunday, and we'll have a parrot figurine at our table" (or some other way to be identified).

It's low-pressure and it gets things started - if nobody turns up, then you at least can have a nice cup of coffee in comfort :)

Well, grab the bull by the horns and set one up!...

...It's low-pressure and it gets things started - if nobody turns up, then you at least can have a nice cup of coffee in comfort :)

Thanks for the advice and the vote of confidence! I replied to a post earlier today where it appears Lotus and some others are putting something together.

I'm excited to meet like minded individuals and share experiences... :)

down in Chatt

Hey all. Would love to meet up with others. We're just down in Chattanooga

Bible belt

I noticed the same thing when I joined the TN Four Play site...

It's a shame we can't find a more vibrant community online for TN. Perhaps it's the 'bible-belt', the fear that some have of revealing their desires, who knows...

It's sad, nonetheless.

Yeah northwest Georgia / Chattanooga area isn't the best place to find others. The wife and I have been going the conventional route of meeting that Ms. right for a triad and it hasn't worked. Which led me here. :)

My husband and I live in TN near MS and would love to get to know some people and find friends that support our views since not many support us being in the south and 'bible-belts'.

Hendersonville just outside of nashville

My husband and I are very new to this type of lifestyle but are very ready to try it. We have looked on craigslist and some dating sites with no luck so far. We would love to find a female we could both be with and maybe have her live with us if we were all comfortable with it.

My husband are in Memphis, and we would like to meet other poly ppl too! We really should try to set something up for everyone to get together and meet, just for the support (and advice, lol)

Looking to hear from others in the area. I found the TN Poly list, but it seems pretty much dead. Are there any get togethers, support structures, etc in the area?
we are living in the Johnson City-Tri cities area of TN. have never had the pleasure of meeting couples or other people who are like minded and sincere in their desires. We are looking for that special couple or someone to live and love in this lifestyle but have no idea where to go here in TN

Back