Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Official Greeter

It's 50 out right now, later today it's supposed to get up to 57. Most of the coming week will have highs in the mid-50's, lows in the mid-30's. Not a lot of rain, mostly partly cloudy like today.

Supper yesterday was TV dinners and some veggies with hummus. No episodes.

Right now it's 12:55 p.m., on Thursday the 15th. I'm pretty hungry but I'm trying to wait as long as I can before eating. That concludes today's boring riport.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Official Greeter

We almost decided to do an episode last night, but then BH noticed there were a lot of dishes, and got tired. Which is okay, as I'm tired most of the time for no good reason. Supper was some kind of stir-fry with some kind of ultrathin noodles. SB prepared that; she's usually the one who prepares dinner. BH and SB usually do the dishes together. What can I say, our arrangement is odd but we all three seem to be content with it (most of the time).
Old 03-17-2018, 10:43 AM

DarkKnight does all the cooking and the dishes in our household. Sometimes PunkRock will clear and do the dishes, but after dinner he is usually energized and he will immediately disappear to tackle a household project!

Me, center of a MFM V-shaped polycule (40F)
Wife to DarkKnight (42M) & PunkRockAwesomesauce (44M)
Girlfriend to SirGawain (40M) & CornFlower (38M)
Old 03-17-2018, 11:35 PM
Official Greeter

I used to have that kind of energy. But then, back in the days when I had that kind of energy, I also had a stormy disposition. I'm not sure what changed, unless it was finally chancing upon the right kind of medication. I don't consider myself a very useful person, but I'm not complaining. I'm extraordinarily lucky. My companions are the best in the universe, I know I'm biased, but they're very unselfish and I'm grateful for that. I need their help.

Snowbunny and I just got done watching "The Theory of Everything," the story of Stephen Hawking. It's a very recent movie, released about four years ago. Really excellent, and there's no time like the present to see it. I officially recommend it.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:40 PM
Official Greeter

It's 3:40 p.m. on Saturday the 18th. Earlier today, a little after 9:30 a.m., the three of us left to go meet a guy in or near Spanaway I think, BH was doing an exchange with him, or buying something from him, namely a Mariners shirt. After that, we went for an early lunch at a nearby place where we had a coupon, something like $25.00 off for at least a $50.00 purchase. We got omelets and SB and I got drinks. I got a Long Island and she got something called a leprechaun fart. I've been trying to lay off the booze for a few months now, but since this was a social occasion and SB seemed to approve, I made an exception.

Last night, BH and I watched the last episode of Sense8. So depressing, they canceled any future episodes. The only hope is a rumor that they will be doing a movie to finish the series. But that's a year or two away.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Official Greeter

So, last night, BH and I went back to rewatching old Stranger Things episodes. We watched Episode Three (Season One), and will probably watch Episode Four tonight. (It's 1:20 p.m. on Monday the 19th.)

BH was off yesterday, and is off today and tomorrow. At the moment he is out running some type of errand/s so it's just me and the cats. They're both in here snoozing, Lady on the cat tree, Rainee on the cushion by me and the window.

It's 52 right now. Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 57 -- no clouds. But then for a week it's supposed to rain. Saturday's actually supposed to have a rain/snow mix, with a high of 45 and a low of 31. Winter hasn't left us yet.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:28 AM

Have you checked out "Black Mirror" yet? You might like it.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Official Greeter

Black Mirror ... hmmm, sounds interesting! BH kind of picks out what we watch, but I'll mention it to him and we'll see. Hopefully it's available thru Amazon/Netflix?

As of last night, we've started watching Sneaky Pete. We watched the first two episodes. It's good. It's pretty intense. Harrowing. The bad guy played by Bryan Cranston is *really* bad.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:50 PM

Yes, it's a Netflix series. I have thought about starting Sneaky Pete, but haven't yet. Good to have the recommendation!
Old 03-20-2018, 05:21 PM
Official Greeter

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics