I used to giggle...

Twat

;) I think you haven't had a good experience, try again you might feel different now?

Love
hot
sexy
beautiful
amazing
wet
* * insert here :)

I'm trying really really hard not to label things. A part of me wants to dream of the future and what I want in said future, but a part of me says to just see where it goes and be open to the possibilities.

A part of me is so happy there's other people out there to provide insight, support, and wisdom, but the other part wants it to be what it is, purely, without labels.

Stomach in knots. She's so pretty...

:)

(Aside, what is it about women falling in love that makes het men so damned RANDY? Steve Sailer had a plausible explanation, but it doesn't work if one thinks that Ryan & Jetha's model of prehistoric relationships is correct.)

I no I'm way way late but I just read the beginning of the thread and thought ...

Neon weren't you the drummer in an all girl punk band called Twat jam or was it Twat Jamz ???

second thought ....can never have too many twat threads ....or can you ?

Twat talk ...go ahead you on the air...

p.s. Sourgirl please quit jamming the phone lines

Last edited:
Twat talk ...go ahead you on the air...

p.s. Sourgirl please quit jamming the phone lines

HAHAHA,... Hey, This is Twat-Talk and I am your leader ! :p

If I wasn`t jamming up the phone lines, you would be recruiting them.

Hmm, now I want to offer to Twat-Jam somebody. Wait for the look of confusion,....

I've tweeted about my twat.:D

Ok, not really but would if I had an account!

LOL.. would that be tweeting or twating?.. lol.. sorry that was the first thing that popped into my head....

Back