Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 05-18-2018, 10:28 AM

A good rule of thumb is that relationships should be self-determined, so other than very lightly touch on the topic showing you would be positive to such a development, if it were to occur, I think it's best to keep a discreet distance.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabunny View Post
I might've thought so too, only it seems MajorMerrick has a "harem" of girlfriends of her own who may not also be partners of Ares.
Well...we basically joined two triads together. Before I married Ares, he had two wives and I had two girlfriends. Then things got sticky. Renarde and Reina fell in love suddenly, and my old relationship with Ares reignited. For right now, my girlfriends aren't involved with my husband, and he interacts with them like they are his sisters. They have an excellent bond, though.

As of right now, I haven't said anything to Ares or Artemis. I've watched them closely the last few days, just to gauge where they are at. They make a LOT of physical contact...more than usual for "just friends." Last night they were watching something on the computer and she was enjoying getting her back rubbed. Of course, we have a lot of physical affection in our home in general, so it might just be the environment.

I actually felt a twinge of jealousy earlier....Artemis has been keeping him company while he works on his car, which is something he and I have done together. Lately I just haven't had the energy to do that, and it kind of felt like she took "my place." Irrational, because I wouldn't be jealous if he was hanging out with a male friend and doing that, and sometimes Swift helps him with projects and that doesn't bother me. I think it is the uncertainty more than anything.
Me – early 30’s (F) lesbi-flexible. Ares' wife #3
“Ares” – early 30’s (M) straight. my husband, head of our household.
“Renarde” - Late 20’s, (fluid/female) lesbi-flexible. my GF#1
“Corsac” - Early 20’s (F) lesbian. my GF#2
“Reina “- Late 20’s (F) bisexual. Ares' Wife #1
“Swift” – 20 (F) bisexual. Ares' Wife #2, my intimate partner
“Artemis” – late 20’s (F) bisexual, my GF#3.