Completely new to all this.

nytefae

Hi. :)

I'm Jen and I'm a 26yo married mother of four. Looking back, I realise now that I've always been more attracted to women than to men.- But in my upbringing that simply wasn't 'done' so I did my best to repress those feelings.

I've known my husband since we were nine years old. He's my best friend. We have a very comfortable relationship. It was only after the birth of our kids, however, that I really came clean about my sexuality. Remarkably enough, he was fine with it and even suggested that I explore that side of myself. After much talking, we decided that the sensible solution was to explore the world of polyamory... And so far, we're liking this.

Hi nytefae,
I'm new here and new to this also. I'm 41 single without ever desiring a LTR mono relationship with a women, I'm a sub bi guy. Having vast numbers of women in youth, I now must have an emotional connection to my partners. A couple has entered my life, at first I was dazed(we are still working out the details), now I'm in love with myself and life and us!
I'm happy for you and your supportive spouse and thankful for this site

Good that things are going well for you. =] Welcome to the site. If you ever need some personal time to talk with someone, I'm always free to send a PM to.

I haven't had much time to really explore the site. It seems to have so much good information! I'm hoping to get some time to really read through this weekend. :) Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Back