New open couple saying HI to everyone

kenstunna

:D, my husband and I are new to this lifestyle and have been seriously searching to add a loving , warm and open woman to our relationship. Being that we are new we would love advice and even some care ;). We live in central FL not too far from Disney and would love to meet and make friends with locals or people who would like to visit. Get in contact with us thru here or thru our email, [email protected]

thank you for the support :), no doubt we will have a few questions as time goes on, already we have met 2 very very sweet people :)

You guys should really check out http://hotpolymess.wordpress.com

This is a neat blog written by three bi/poly married women. There is also a mff triad on here called kiwibigluv, who have lived together for four years and so it can be done. They have a blog also but I don't have the link.

ty for the info !

The more we read the better prepared we are going to be. Any thoughts on how to break the ice ? Is a tradition date the best way or 1 on 1 between each person...or do we play it by ear ?:)

Every situation is unique. Z went online to find Ruby and corresponded with her for a while to see if he felt a connection. Then we all met up for a drink on a Sunday afternoon.

hmm food for thought.

hmm good advice :D, since we are looking to do this together we will more thna likely go together ty again for the positive feedback

New Guy Looking To Meet Like Minded People in Arizona

New to the lifestyle and struggling to figure out where to go and what to do to meet like-minded people in my area. Any here from AZ? Any suggestions?

Back