Hello, all :)

BelleInconnue

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and rather new to polyamory, having just been in a polyamorous "vee" relationship for a little under a year now with my married boyfriend. We are in a committed relationship and in love. Things are going well so far and I get along well with my boyfriend's wife and spend time both alone with him and with both of them (with her as friends only, nothing sexual). We live a bit of a distance away from each other so don't get to be together as often as we would like but do see each other several times a month at the moment. We aim to live closer to each other in the future when other personal things fall into place career-wise for all involved. I'm really happy to have found this community and have already gained a lot by reading some very articulate posts from those of you more experienced at this than I!

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad that your reading here has been fruitfull. Please feel free to contribute and comment as you feel inclined. Even if you are just under a year in to your relationship, I am sure that you have lots of thoughts and experiences that might be helpful to those just starting out (what was hard for you? what was easier than you thought? how did you think things were going to go? how did they go that was different than you expected? etc.)

So glad to have you join us.

JaneQ

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.. We (nutbusterx and I) just ended a V of a very short time. Would love to hear some of your experiences. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Nancy

Greetings BelleInconnue,
Welcome to our forum.

A year may not sound like much, but it's actually a pretty good amount of time, and a good sign that the three of you are still together and getting along well. I'm sure you'll all feel a bit of a relief when you can move to live closer together.

Glad you could join us, and that you've enjoyed your time on our site so far.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Belle, and welcome!

I just joined this forum too, and until yesterday was in a vee arrangement just like yours, for about seven months... but not as healthy an arrangement, as I never did meet my partner's wife (they claimed she didn't want to meet me).

I haven't given up on finding that kind of relationship again, though, and I believe it CAN work. I think it would suit me well because I have kids and want a relationship that doesn't involve cohabitation with the man.

I look forward to hearing more of your story...

Leelee

Back