Blogging, blogging, blogging.

Thank you both. Now if only I could get kittens to stop climbing my legs when they want in my lap things would be perfect.

So SB and I are going to try and figure out a way to have a date before Christmas. Might be hard.

Saturday I have a show. KB, SB, NT, and SP plan to come. Sunday Woodsmith and I are going to my parents for the Botanical Garden Glow. Christmas Eve dinner with my parents. Christmas Day go to Woodsmith and then mine.

So tonight, Friday, or Monday are the only options for SB and I to have a date. After Christmas all of us need to get together to exchange gifts.

So SB and I decided last night during our date that we've been together a month (even though it feels like we've known each other and have been seeing each other for longer). Got to make stockings yesterday with him, KB, and NT. Still need to have our D/s talk and figure out all those logistics. Maybe we'll find some time Thursday (Woodsmith and I are heading over there to exchange gifts with them) or Saturday (Cards Against Humanity Party).

Tonight Woodsmith and I are going to my parents for Christmas Eve dinner. Calamari, mussels, shrimp. pasta. Tomorrow we have lunch and presents with his family and then dinner and presents with my family. Only days this week that don't really have plans are Friday and Sunday. So I guess we'll spend them at home with the kittens.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Today did Christmas with SB, NT, and KB. Ended up getting some jewelry from SB (an infinity necklace and bracelet). And apparently I gave him the correct arm (right) to put it on in regards to d/s things.

I hope you are still doing well and enjoying your new relationship. I am thrilled that you have moved or will be moving out. I hope 2014 brings peace and less dysfunction.

I am playing catch up, so I am replying before I read everything but the last page or two. Happy Holidays. :)

So despite the fact they aren't really a part of my life (particularly poly wise) this did affect me just because of the awkwardness I had today with it.

Woodsmith had me join him to get the last of our things from the old place (bikes). Because of my telling him Lamain had posted things in a couple of social media that had me really concerned for her emotional state. We get there and she wasn't at home but Seven was. And then we find out that Lamain had left him the night before and he didn't try to stop her.

After that I pretty much stayed by the car. Had no idea what to say or do in regards to that news.

Tomorrow going to play Cards Against Humanity with people from a local kink group. While there SB, KB, and I are going to work out the little final details for the demo we are doing NYE. SB and I are also going to spend some time discussing our D/s element for the relationship.

You have sounded so happy lately. Yay!

There's no reason to reconnect with Seven even if Lamian has left him. For one thing, she'll probably come back to him (they seem pretty co-dependent). For another, even without Lamian, Seven will still be Seven...emotionally immature and selfish.

Keep doing what you're doing! Forge new relationships and a new life!

It wasn't a desire to reconnect. It was more of a do I say I'm sorry or what.

So at the Cards Against Humanity Party ended up learning a few things. SB and I did some sensory depervation play and it was pretty intense. All I knew was that we were going to have that play happen but nothing about what would go on with it. He took that time to see where two of my more or less muddled boundaries are (things I've mentioned either have a mix of a fear and curiosity of them or things I've mentioned I don't know how they would affect me and a desire to know).

Knives: Let's say my curiosity and interest in them is a million times more intense than my fear of them. Definitely something I'm wanting to do more play in. What was used as knives for this was a credit card, fingernail, and a dull knife with a sharp point. But I thought all three were knives when I couldn't see them.

Multiple people topping: I can handle two people topping me at a time. After that I start to freak out and get to panic state. I'd rather just have one but this will allow Woodsmith on occasion to assist with play that SB and I are doing which is a really nice thing. This will also allow both SB and I to learn/experience things he hasn't spent as much time on with someone who has more experience in the safety/intricacies of things.

Spent some time with KB today. She was having a rough day in relation to other things in her life (at the moment all three of her partners are having NRE to some level of degree, SB with me; NT and her girlfriend with each other) and has been feeling neglected by her girlfriend in regards to her NRE. So we hung out, watched SVU, and colored. It made her happy to spend time with me and I was happy to spend time with her.

NYE was amazing.

Had a lazy day up until 5 (working on photos) when I got everything ready for the night.

Woodsmith and I got to the venue at 6:30 to start working on set up (a good thing since the dressing room needed to be done). SB, KB, and NT got there around 6:45. At 7:30 I got dressed into the outfit for the fire demo.

8 pm, show starts. I also got to be a demo bunny for the dry ice branding demo (unfortunately I have mutant skin that doesn't take to dry ice). 9:15 we started setting up for the fire demo. 9:30 did fleshing with KB and then helped safety during the flogging between her and SB. A guy from KC actually wants the three of us to do fire demos out there.

Hung out with friends, Woodsmith, SB, and KB during the show (save when I was performing). Did my fire fan routine in a leather corset dress. Got lots of kisses from both boys at midnight(ish). Had yummy food. Got food for the dom who did the dry ice branding (he's on crutches at the moment). Talked fire, ice, and knives.

Woodsmith headed out to another party around 12:30 (O had to stay till pay at 1:30) and I went home with SB, KB, and NT. Spent till about 3:00 with SB, came home, and got ready to go with Woodsmith over to my parents for my dad's birthday.

More shows like last night should be happening. PEople loved the routines.

New Year's Resolutions:
1) Get back to my 3X a week exercise (especially once my PT is over)
2) Find a better paying job for money to be less stressful.
3) Continue having a happy life with Woodsmith.
4) Dedicate more time to my photography.
5) Try to do either a fire or burlesque show a month.
6) Be making enough through number 2, 4, and 5 to be able to only do modeling for friends.
7) Be an amazing partner and metamour for my poly family.
8) Grow in my submissiveness and fetishes with SB.

4 new job applications submitted. Let's try to knock out one resolution ASAP.

Do not give the server a lower tip for being judgemental. She was talking to another table and one woman mentioned in the class she was subbing for a girl (16) had a boyfriend in that class and another. My server states "So she's two timing already".

Sad day. Apparently in June FaceBook took away the option of listing people as your partner on the family list. SB made a profile to talk kink/poly things and I cant list him as a partner now.

Hence sad day.

Been a while since I posted last. The weekend before Valentine's day I told Tighearn (SB from previous) that I loved him (he repeated the same). I know for some people that may seem early since we have only been taking since August and dating since November. Both of us through have felt like we have known each other longer than that and it's not too off course for me (told Woodsmith I loved him in October after meeting in August and Seven I had loved him in May after hooking up in February). Was very emotional for me because I was scared of feeling like that after the last person I loved hurting me like he did. Tighearn was very supportive and helpful though that.

Valentine's weekend was very nice. Had dinner dates both with Tighearn and with Woodsmith. Also attended a play party. Also was given permission to list myself as submissive to Tighearn even though there hasn't been an official training starting yet because in mindset we both view each other as dominant and submissive.

This past weekend was a strange one for me. Was at a sci-fi relax-a-con and during one of the room parties Seven asked to talk to me. Didn't really get much of the conservation done but I apologized for my bad reaction when he first broke up with me and for whatever pain I caused for starting a relationship with Tighearn before moving out. He apologized for breaking up for me, saying it was a mistake and he missed me. I let him know I wasn't wanting another relationship with him but if he still wanted to talk we could meet somewhere after the weekend and say our peace and if that leads to us becoming friends again I was open to it. Both Tighearn and Woodsmith were always up to date during the conservation and are okay with more talking. Tighearn's only requirements are that it's in a public place and I text him when I get there and when I leave.

Last edited:
I hate how much my ex screwed with my head. I keep getting triggered of the fears and issues he started in me.

Been a while since I've posted. Poly life is going incredibly well. And I'll post more about that soon. Personal life, not so well. I'm undergoing diagnostic testing to see what auto immune disease I have. Prime contender is lupus. I'd hate to see what I may have if none of the auto immunes pop up as the body hating me culprit. The past few months have been horrible with pain levels and fatigue.

Been a while since I've posted. Poly life is going incredibly well. And I'll post more about that soon. Personal life, not so well. I'm undergoing diagnostic testing to see what auto immune disease I have. Prime contender is lupus. I'd hate to see what I may have if none of the auto immunes pop up as the body hating me culprit. The past few months have been horrible with pain levels and fatigue.

Have you been tested for fibromyalgia? Pain throughout the body & fatigue are symptoms. Check this site:http://m.activebeat.co/your-health/...fibromyalgia&gclid=CPTX-9rM6r4CFcmXvQodsmMAqw

Last edited:
Not yet. My pcp only tested ANA (lupus) and rheumatoid factor. When I see the rheumatologist on the 24th he'll probably do more intensive testing because neither test are definitive for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis directly, just for an auto immune disease in general.

Back