mid twenties/ female/ Portland, Oregon

toralatigra

Hi There,
I'm 26 years old, and recently realized that I the feelings and opinions on multiple relationships all my life are what many call polyamory. I'm currently single, and I'm not sure what sort of relationship structure I'm interested in (open to a vee, triad), but I consider myself heteroflexible. I've never been with a woman, but am not opposed to trying things with a woman if there's attraction there. I've only been with/dated men. I'm not looking for a relationship based just on sex... in fact, I'd prefer to let a relationship develop and let the sex come later on when everyone involved is ready. Part of what I am wanting is... dating, courting as they used to call it... and if there is a connection there, letting a relationship stem from that.

Not sure what else to say right now, but will post more if I realize I'm missing information that could be of use to readers.

Last edited:
In doing some self reflection and talking with a few people, I've come to realize that I am very much bi emotional - I have had very intimate relationships with women in the past, but since they were not of a sexual nature never realized that a intimate relationship with a woman that was only emotionally based was considered by many bi-emotional.

Having realized this, I would say that I am looking for a vee or a triad or someone single who would like to eventually find a third ... and am just as open to meeting a woman as I am to meeting a man... as long as she was ok with taking things slow. ;)

we there, we are located in vancouver wa and we are looking for a tri as well. my wife has expressed that we need to find someone who is in it for the long haul....lol.
would love to see where this leads us....we are mid 40s live in a nice neighborhood as well. feel free to message us and lets get together..!!!

dennis

We're a loving FM couple and are very committed to each others happiness. We're looking to find someone to form a FMF triad with who we can both be equally involved with - an equilateral triangle kinda thing.

We're interested in getting to know someone with the possibility of adding a third person to our family. We'd like to do the whole dating and falling in love x3 thing.

I guess you could say that we fall into the "unicorn hunter" box - but we dislike boxes a great deal. We're aware that in this crazy mixed up world it's rare to have found someone else that you can experience life so completely with as we have. We're hoping for lightening to strike twice.

we are a couple Mf. and we have one child. we are looking to add to our family. we live 3O miles west of salem, or. what kind of things are you in to? we are into just about every thing. our only pevs are we do NOT like smoking of any kind,or any drug use. we are open to most everything else.

Hi Toralatigra,

My husband and I will be moving to Eugene this fall and are looking for people to get to know in the area. We're both 34 year old "polywogs" (love that term it's so cute) who are currently not looking for anything more than a chance to make friends who are open to exploring a deeper relationship with one or both of us if it feels right. I'll be starting graduate school in the fall. He is a stay-at-home dad and disabled vet. We have a little one at home and I have a teenager who lives in Seattle but visits often so being comfortable around kids is a must for us. We also share our home with 2 cats and a dog. We're not religious (the hubby considers himself an anti-theist) and we love to hang out and have fun. If you'd like to chat and see how things go, pm me.

Did someones already catch this unicorn? Am I too late? Or did she escape?

Well hello there. How are you?

wopera.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I'm obviously not taking this very seriously, because this isn't a dating site. And I mean no offense.

If you ever want to get together, I am a 33 SWF! So I have been into poly relationships for a while. I am currently single and want to find a couple to get to know. I am highly attracted to both sexes. I am loyal, honest, and faithful when in a relationship. I have a young child and am self sufficient. I am highly educated, work as a professional, and am not flamboyant.

If you ever want to get together, I am a 33 SWF! So I have been into poly relationships for a while. I am currently single and want to find a couple to get to know. I am highly attracted to both sexes. I am loyal, honest, and faithful when in a relationship. I have a young child and am self sufficient. I am highly educated, work as a professional, and am not flamboyant.

You need to call US!!!!!!

Exactly what were looking for!

Hi there

Were a younger couple looking for the same thing. Here is our latest post.

We are a unit. One couple, and hopefully eventually, one group. Romantically we are one person. We are not looking for other partners individually. We don't want multiple relationships or flings. We want one cohesive relationship of three people. So it is only reasonable that we present ourselves as a couple looking to add more, and not as individuals looking for our own partners. Were organic farmers who live a simple lifestyle. We love the outdoors and enjoy hiking, camping, and working on the farm. We also like to lounge and relax inside do things like read, cuddle, listen to lots of music, cook, and make love. We have dreams of homesteading which is living off the land and eventually starting an intentional community.
You do not have to be into Farming just able to live the lifestyle with us. We will support you and whatever you choose to do as long as you can do the same. Everyone has there own goals and we just hope we can match ours up with yours to make one goal we can all reach together while reaping the benefits of a three person relationship like one extra best friend an extra warm body to keep the bed warm another perspective extra income, and more love to share.

No couples, groups or men. Just single women.

Our ideal person is a single female ages 18-26. Were looking for a long-term relationship with someone who can see all the great possibilities of a group relationship and hopefully someone who likes the outdoors and farming or has hobbies or goals of their own. A must - 420 friendly, single, and disease free.

Pm us if your interested in talking :)

Back