The oneness of us all

Olivier

Administrator
Something really amazing to try is to walk around and become aware that we are all 1 being experiencing itself through different persons..
It makes me filled with joy and makes life really amazing :)

Maybe this might better belong in the spirituality section :D

I often find myself, when put in a situation where I might get angry at a stranger (driving for instance), in the other persons shoes, perhaps seeing things how they saw it and feeling how they felt it. This usually makes me loose much of my anger and frustration. The reason I mention this is because, like "one being experiencing itself through different persons", that is essentially what I am doing. I live their life (or how I see/imagine their life) and fell like we are a part of eachother, and it is a truly strange and awe inspiring experience. If more people did this or felt this way, there may be a lot more peace and understanding in the world.

I akin what you are saying to loving. Being present in my love with others is really being alive and what will change the world... expressing that is essential in all forms, including sexually, but it comes from a very different place than simple fucking. of course there are many ways to live in that,,,, just actuating it to poly somehow as for me this is why and how I am poly. It goes beyond a moment into everyday life, thinking about the future, thinking about all those involved in my life and perhaps the biggest thing for me is staying in love with myself :) the best love ever!

thanks for putting this in here as it is a great reminder in every area of this forum!

Back