New Kat

Kat

I have spent a while reading through the forum as a visitor and thought I'd join in.

I am a female mono in a mono/poly. I am super new to poly. My BF is beginning to explore a new crush. Until now we had been monogamous. We've been together for 1 1/2 years.

I don't yet have any poly friends. I'm hoping to get out there and meet some great people.

Welcome Kat.
You seem quite calm about this. That's a good start.:D

I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive. Our relationship is wonderful, solid and fulfilling. My BF has assured me that he would not do anything to hurt what we have. I trust him. I'm sure this will be very challenging for me and him. But he's awesome and so worth it!

Life is a challenge. How you approach it, process it, and conquer it is what makes one person's experience different from the other. I'm glad that you guys are exploring. Do you think you will ever be interested in switching from a mono? Just curious.

Welcome to the forum.

Right now I am very happy to remain mono. Being poly looks like it requires more energy that I have to give. However, I will never say never. Life is full of change.

Back