Is this perception accurate? I'm new....

Sadly, my Tardis is in the shop and so I am left with my error hanging out there, flapping in the breeze. :-(

Friggin' HATE it when the TARDIS craps out. So unreliable...

No harm, no foul StudentofLife. You weren't obnoxious or annoying or creepy or disturbing or super perky. (Perky is the worst IMHO!)

Would anybody want to read a post that says, essentially "Still together, yup"?

Yes, I think a few people might want to read stories just like that. Admittedly, it is lacking in drama, but it would make up for that in comfort. The happily-ever-after ending is popular for a reason . . .

We do have a thread (it's even been made into a sticky note) for sharing the "good stuff" that happens in poly. It's here:
Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

We do have a thread (it's even been made into a sticky note) for sharing the "good stuff" that happens in poly. It's here:
Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

The reason it's all one thread is because this type of story doesn't really generate a lot of discussion. It isn't that no one wants to read them.

Another place readers can check for happy-crappy is in the Life Stories and Blogs subforum. But you'll have to click all the way over there yourself this time because I'm just too lazy to cut and chew your food for you I mean link you straight to it because the internet is too complicated.

LOLOLOL

Thank you

I just wanted to say a specific thank you to Boring Guy. I don't know you, and can't speak to your intentions, but you have been incredibly helpful to my learning process since I joined this site, and I just wanted you to know that I appreciate it!:)

I just wanted to say a specific thank you to Boring Guy. I don't know you, and can't speak to your intentions, but you have been incredibly helpful to my learning process since I joined this site, and I just wanted you to know that I appreciate it!:)

Whoa wait me? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else? Didn't you notice that i am rude and insensitive? You must be thinking of my imaginary twin.

Not sure what i said that was so awesome, but you're welcome.

ETA this is actually more typical of what people say about me in real life. It's quite refreshing to see that happen here.

Last edited:
Back