Hello from Wheeling W.V.

mildred

Hello, I just found this place and excited it exists. My name is mildred, I just moved back to Wheeling, W.V. which is where I grew up but moved to Minneapolis, MN. for four months but had to move back because I couldn't find any work. I love Minneapolis though and plan on moving back as soon as I can which will hopefully be in a few months.

A little about me: I just got a degree in technical theatre last year. At the moment I'm volunteering at a theatre, trying to find some friends here, things to do. I always disliked this area because there isn't much and it's difficult to find people to relate to but since being back there are some little nice things that I like. That's all I can think to write at the moment.

Welcome to the forum, Mildred! I went to Wheeling, WV once and have to say that the area seemed rather conservative - is it still that way, was my gut-feel not accurate?

I hope you find some good conversation and friends here.

It's really icky conservative. Even the one gay club which I'm still amazed the town has one is really conservative.

Greetings

Hello, and welcome. I am originally from Morgantown,WV, but I miss it there. I now live in pittsburgh but it is ok. Hope you the best.

I was in Pittsburgh for a little while before moving to Minneapolis. I didn't like Pittsburgh that much. And I've only been to Morgantown to see shows but always liked going down there.

Back