Female looking for relationship

GraceSmith

Hi, I am looking for someone or someones to share my life with. I prefer men but have had some experience with females but only a bit. ;) I am 34 years old I have two beautiful daughters and a husband who is poly as well and has encouraged me to find others. :) I am nervously new at the dating and getting to know someone in a romantic way I have been married for 15 years but we have had an open relationship for about 4 or so of the latest years. He has done a lot more to seek out other people. I am not all that outgoing when it comes to meeting new people and I am trying to change that about myself.
So, since you know about my background I am going to tell you a little bit about me. I enjoy nature, cooking, cleaning and dabble in gardening and love to be around lakes, ocean water in general. Yep I did say cleaning..I used to be (not clinically diagnosed) what hubby would say was ocd. That part of me is getting a whole lot better I can sit down and talk to people before doing all the dishes after dinner. :)
I work part time and I am going to school part time to become??? something Im still searching for. :) I have a fairly busy schedule but I do want to find someone I can talk to and enjoy being with. I have some friends but no one I can really talk to about polly. I have tried and it just winds up a big mess.. I need someone who understands why Im not leaving my husband because he has relationships with other women.
I do think that I am somewhat attractive. I hope that putting myself out here like this is acceptable.
Grace

Welcome aboard. You can place a personal ad on the North America board and see who responds. :)

Welcome,
We are at the bottom of the state (Cincinnati) but feel free to chat any time. I'm 34 and my wife is 36. It's good seeing so many of us around the same age seeking a poly way of life.

Hi

Well we are a poly household lass whom is in New Hampshire, we are searching like everyone else for the correct female to join us on our farm and our home, but if you ever want ot talk we would be more than willing ot talk to you hun and let you know our feelings on the matter, since we have children at home as well, and over the years they have had several uncles and aunts.....

welcome grace. ;op there are many on here that would be willing to chat or more. me included. i live in nor cal redding to be exact.

Hi Grace,

I also am seeking other loves and am happily married to my (also Poly) wife. If you are around send me a message and we can meet online and chat to test the waters. I will be checking back daily. Thank you for your time.

Bard

Back