Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Official Greeter

So yesterday the two of us watched Episode Three of Season Two. It was kind of depressing ... Eleven breaks away to look for Mike, only to find him being wooed by Max. (Where's polyamory when you need it.) Plus Will gets screwed over by the new Season Two monster. Hasn't that boy taken enough punishment?
Old 01-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Official Greeter

Today, the three of us went for a drive, to a mall about an hour away. We walked around in the mall, ate there at the food court, and shopped a little, mostly at clothes stores. Snowbunny was looking for a plain black shirt, but couldn't find one. I saw a "Stranger Things" T-shirt that I wanted, but they didn't have it in my size.

On the way back, we stopped at Kmart, and Snowbunny found her black shirt. Then, Brother-Husband found the shirt I wanted using his phone, and I think he ordered it for me.

Tomorrow and the next day (Monday and Tuesday), Snowbunny and Brother-Husband are both off. On Tuesday, a notary public will come over and we'll sign for the refinancing of the house.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:26 PM
Official Greeter

So, it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, all three of us are at home. We don't have any plans though; Snowbunny will let me know if that changes. I'm behind on Facebook, so I guess a lot of today will go into catching up. Lady (the younger cat) is keeping me company.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:14 AM
Official Greeter

Brother-Husband and I have now watched all of the first two seasons of Stranger Things, and are looking forward to Season Three coming out. Now we are starting to watch the "Beyond Stranger Things" shows, interviews and whatnot with the actors/creators.

Today has been rather uneventful. The three of us went out for lunch, that was about the most exciting thing.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:27 AM
Official Greeter

Today has been even more uneventful than yesterday. Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are both back to work. Right now it is 4:27 p.m.; Snowbunny will probably get home at about 5:00 p.m.; Brother-Husband will probably get home at about 6:00 p.m.

The temperature is now 51. Highs this week will be in the 40's, with rain predicted every day.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Official Greeter

One of the few contributions I make to the household around here is, starting up the crock pot while Snowbunny and Brother-Husband are at work. I did that today. We are having sausages, carrots, and potatoes from the crock pot for dinner.

My one other contribution today was, I've been checking for packages to arrive, both at the front door and at the side door. Packages usually arrive at the front door but not always. Today there was a package at the side door ... addressed to Snowbunny, I'm thinking it's a pair of pants.

I'm experiencing Stranger Things withdrawal. I hope they'll start Season Three soon. The cats are keeping me company today. This concludes my riport.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Official Greeter

As of last night, Brother-Husband and I binge-watched (what I believe were) the last of the "Beyond Stranger Things" segments. So, now I'll really start having withdrawal. Maybe a substitute fix will emerge soon, like "Better Call Saul" or something like that.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:39 PM
Official Greeter

Usually Brother-Husband works on Saturday, then is off on Sunday (and Monday and Tuesday). However for some reason, this time around he is working on Sunday and off on Saturday (today). Since Snowbunny is off on Saturday as well, we stayed up later than usual last night, we went out for dinner, then watched a movie (Wind River) on TV.

We don't have any special plans today (at least not so far). Snowbunny shared her lunch with me (I don't always do lunch). Both of the cats are now in my room with me. Snoozing. It's what cats do.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:10 AM
Official Greeter

It's 4:10 p.m.. Yesterday (Sunday), Brother-Husband was at work (not his usual schedule), so Snowbunny and I did some stuff together. She had a haircut appointment in Olympia, so we drove there and chatted. Snowbunny had a coupon for Jersey Mike's (a sub shop), so we got lunch there. We went shopping at Trader Joe's. And we watched an episode of L&O:SVU.

My Stranger Things T-shirt arrived yesterday. They had sent it previously, but had accidently sent the wrong size. XL. I wear a 2XL. Anyway, I have the right size now. I'm pumped to have it.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:07 PM
Official Greeter

Brother-Husband and I often watch something on TV about an hour after dinner. Yesterday, Brother-Husband decided he wanted to rewatch all the (currently available) episodes of Stranger Things. I was quite willing to go along with that. Shows you how much we like Stranger Things. So, we watched Season One Episode One. Hopefully tonight we'll watch Episode Two. Brother-Husband does have to get up early tomorrow for work, so we'll have to see.

Yesterday, since we were rewatching the series, I invited Snowbunny to join us. But, she did not care for the first four episodes she had seen, and didn't want to give the series another chance. I admit, the first few episodes are a leedle on the corny side. But things get better as the episodes continue. Anyway, I was okay with Snowbunny's decision, just thought I'd put the invitation out there.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics