Multi-partner co-habitation

PN and I are two very different men
um, you aren't different in lots of ways. Singing together to me as loud as you can songs I can barely stand just to tease me being one. Appreciating food with a lot of vocalizations such as "MMMmmmm!" Being another... There are a lot of sutble ways you are the same that are around values and emotions. There are ways you are not. I love both and it all makes for a happy home.

Co-habitation

My gf & I have known each other for 4 years and have been together for just over a year. We have each been married for 20+ years, and have never had a poly relationship prior to this. But about a month ago, we all decided to move in together rather than one couple move away. It has not been an easy road. There have been arguments & hurt feeling, but also moments of pure love & laughter. At the end of each day, I know we all love & respect each other (as corny as that sounds). I would not trade it for the world.

Cohabitation proved to be a problem in the early days of our V. For a couple of years, we were divided into two domiciles. That was a huge help. Then we started cohabiting again ... a little at a time. We've been cohabiting 24/7 now for like, four years. We have a good life together.

Back