Eqaull Love?

I have talked about dick size three times in response to someone else's question or comment. Once to explain what my wife needed. Beta no. Comppersion yes. I do know what the site is for. Some on hear think its for dick size and its not me. Count the times it is brought up and WHO'S bringing it up. Even you did.

You implied it in your second post, unprompted-- your submissive or beta position (because of his bigger package and maybe superior bedroom skills) in the 3way relationship.

You said:
Love it when they make love. And its a lot better with him than me.

And I got the idea her getting it good from him makes her "love," or desire him, more than you, and that is your fetish, and that is a large part of your relationship.

Fetishes are fine. You might find more support on Fetlife.

You implied it in your second post, unprompted-- your submissive or beta position (because of his bigger package and maybe superior bedroom skills) in the 3way relationship.

And I got the idea her getting it good from him makes her "love," or desire him, more than you, and that is your fetish, and that is a large part of your relationship.

Fetishes are fine. You might find more support on Fetlife.
Here we go again. Just a different name. Package size. Beta male.
Submissive. Do you know what the term comperrsion is? Its a poly term.

I have never seen the word, "dick," used this many times. This entire thread is just wow. I have not stopped laughing, yet.

OP, do you think wife loves him more because of this supposedly insatiable sex she is having with him? I do not understand equating sex to how much love I have for a person. I have never understood comparing one's self to another either. Are his skills really that superior, or do you have some fantasy in mind of them being that amazing? Maybe your wife tells you how awesome this chap is. Personally, I would not want to hear it. I am secure in myself and my skills, but I would not get off on knowing that somebody is--how do youngsters say it--"hitting it" better than me? It seems like you have a fetish like Mags said. You have said many times over that she enjoys it more with him because he is well hung, and you both enjoy it this way. As well as making love to her after he has. Are you equating amazing sex with someone outside of one's core relationship to loving the other person more? Would your wife stop loving this chap "more" if the sex stopped? I do not understand the quantification of love. The love I had for my two loves did not lessen because I was getting my back blown out by one or the other. Just my opinion.

I have never seen the word, "dick," used this many times. This entire thread is just wow. I have not stopped laughing, yet.

OP, do you think wife loves him more because of this supposedly insatiable sex she is having with him? I do not understand equating sex to how much love I have for a person. I have never understood comparing one's self to another either. Are his skills really that superior, or do you have some fantasy in mind of them being that amazing? Maybe your wife tells you how awesome this chap is. Personally, I would not want to hear it. I am secure in myself and my skills, but I would not get off on knowing that somebody is--how do youngsters say it--"hitting it" better than me? It seems like you have a fetish like Mags said. You have said many times over that she enjoys it more with him because he is well hung, and you both enjoy it this way. As well as making love to her after he has. Are you equating amazing sex with someone outside of one's core relationship to loving the other person more? Would your wife stop loving this chap "more" if the sex stopped? I do not understand the quantification of love. The love I had for my two loves did not lessen because I was getting my back blown out by one or the other. Just my opinion.

Read all the posts. It used to be just about sex until she feel in love. Know its ALL about LOVE. People have different needs. Some like dark hair some like blond hair. Some like active people. AGAIN another has posted about SIZE. So I will respond. Some women need bigger some it hurts if its to big for them. I wish you people would look up the term Comperrsion. Its a poly term. If you had read the posts I RESPONDED 4 times to other peoples comments. Last count I mentioned it 4 times. 3 were responding to other peoples questions or comments. Can you people count???? And just wait. In a short time someone else will post about size. Accusing me of talking about it. UNBELIEVEABLE.

I'm done here

Don't, don't SEcondary, I was just playing. Don't storm off on my account. I've been following this odd conversation and haven't had anything constructive to add - that post is included in my stance of not having anything constructive to add.

Come on man, that was funny!!!

Read all the posts. It used to be just about sex until she feel in love. Know its ALL about LOVE. People have different needs. Some like dark hair some like blond hair. Some like active people. AGAIN another has posted about SIZE. So I will respond. Some women need bigger some it hurts if its to big for them. I wish you people would look up the term Comperrsion. Its a poly term. If you had read the posts I RESPONDED 4 times to other peoples comments. Last count I mentioned it 4 times. 3 were responding to other peoples questions or comments. Can you people count???? And just wait. In a short time someone else will post about size. Accusing me of talking about it. UNBELIEVEABLE.

Right off...I did not come at you incorrectly, so calm it down and chill out. If you are exasperated because of someone else, direct that at them. Not me.

First of all, I can read, but I was not about to read all 40+ of your posts. I skimmed through the seven pages on this thread. And I know what compersion is, and it is NOT solely about me being happy that someone is screwing my spouse better than me. It is not just about sex. I know it is a poly term. I have been poly for the greater part of almost 17 years. Second of all, do not group us all together. I HATE the term "you people." We are all individuals with minds and opinions of our own. Third, you have brought up size in every thread you have been involved with. Size and making love. We get it. Your wife likes sleeping with her well hung lover better than you, and the idea of it turns you on because he can please her in ways you cannot. Everyone here is saying banging, back blowing, make me scream out God, get your mind right, sheet clenching, hair pulling sex with one person does not mean they love the other people they are involved with less. Obviously, we all see things differently. Love and sex are not even on the same page for me.

On this thread this is the eight time you have brought up Dick
. I have talked about it four times. Three times in response to someone's comment or question. Once to explain what my wife needed. When she's in a relationship she needs all of the person. Maybe you can't relate because you just need your partners arm or leg. Different strokes for different folks.

You know what, you are mocking my sexual practices and that is not OK. I actually DO "need" my partner's arm or leg, their arm in particular, well their hand up to around their wrist... That's as far as we've gotten so far anyway, not that it matters or it's anyone's business around here, but for your information i like big dicks too, so i CAN relate. Different strokes for the same folks, so there.

This is starting to turn me on. I think i'll read this later when i get home and masturbate. I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
This is starting to turn me on. I think i'll read this later when i get home and masturbate. I can hardly wait.

Look at that, big dicks, cuckolds, and wrists bringing people together and prompting masturbation. I love "you people".

Look at that, big dicks, cuckolds, and wrists bringing people together and prompting masturbation. I love "you people".

Ew gross. Maybe i should change my sockpuppets...

Back